Black Spirituality Religion : Valentine's day loometh..lust spell anyone?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Alexandra, Jan 30, 2010.

1. Alexandra

Alexandra Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +180
    Please share or request...

Thanking you!

A

2. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    HERE ONE THAT IS GUARANTEE TO WORK IF YOU FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS. THIS IS FOR THE MEN IN THE AUDIENCE

THINK OF THE WOMAN YOU IS LUSTING AFTER.. NOW MASTURBATE WITHOUT EJACULATION BUT LET YOURSELF GET TO THE BRINK OF IT AND STOP. NOW CONTINUE AT LEAST 20 TIMES WITH THAT ALL THE WHILE THINKING ABOUT THE PERSON YOU WANT TO GET WITH. IF YOU DO IT AT LEAST 20 TIMES WHICH MAY BE 2 TO 4 HOURS, HAVE A ORGASM ALL THE WHILE THINKING OF THAT PERSON.

3. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    I was heavy into the occult from the time i was

16 - 18 , Abremalin the mage, and i would have fights with anyone saying stuff about Crowley, who i felt was my guru at the time, and a real genius

But being able to manipulate Black folks who have been maipulated for 400 years gave me no joy and goint to the numbers runners and drug dealers and getting 20 dollars change for a five dollar bill and psychicly macking sisters to drop thier drawers, gave me an ickky feeling:sick: after awhile and that led me to Christianity, to be a giver instead of a taker, amd seek power to change governments for the better, and serve the ppor and the needy
    rather then power over those already opressed by White Supremacy

4. Alexandra

Alexandra Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +180
    "macking sisters"??? does this make you a lesbian? because if you are a Brother, then your previous posts mean that you are certainly gay, but you just don't know it yet.

You need to realise this is a dog eat dog world and only the strongest will survive, therefore you either must learn how to get, or learn how to prevent others from taking. This 'only give but do not take' is a point of view which only Christians embrace much to their detriment.

Now, do have a lust spell to share, or do you wish to pontificate further on the morality of influencing others, in which case, start a new thread and we can take it from there.

A

5. DARKSIDE MAGICK

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    YO ALEX, DONT THESE HUMAN UNDERSTAND THAT DOGMA AND MORALS HAVE STOP THEIR EVOLUTION. JUST LIKE BABALON SAID "CHRISTIANITY IS DEAD"

P.S. WHAT IS THIS WHITE SUPREMACY CRAP...IT'S GETTING OLD PEOPLE

DARKSIDE MAGICK --- COMBINING LUST(EROS) AND DEATH (THANATOS) AND MAKING MAGICK!!!

6. Blaklioness

Blaklioness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,812
    Hopefully I'm not misunderstanding what's being asked here, but what nature of soul puts a spell on someone who doesn't want him or her??

7. DARKSIDE MAGICK

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    HOW DO YOU( AND NOT NOBODY ELSE) KNOW THAT THE PERSON DONT WANT THEM. WHAT IF I WAS TO SAY THAT SPELLS OF THIS SORT IS A SORT OF "COURTING" BEYOND YOUR PHYSICAL EYES.

DARKSIDE MAGICK ---- EROS DAY IS TWO WEEKS AWAY!!!!

8. Blaklioness

Ratings:
    +1,812

Well, again, unless I am misunderstanding, logic would have it that if the person wanted him or her, why use a spell? If one feels that a spell is needed, then obviously the individual isn't interested. So, with that, again I ask, why 'court' those who don't desire you to begin with?? Isn't this a lack of pride to some degree?:10500:

9. DARKSIDE MAGICK

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    WHAT IS A LACK OF PRIDE.... SOUND LIKE SOME 16TH CENTURY CODE OF ARMS(LMAOOO) BUT I DIGRESS, THE SPELL WOULD BE THE SAME AS IF I WAS VERBALLY TALKING TO THE PERSON. TO ME THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE!!!

DARKSIDE MAGICK --- 11 = 3

10. Blaklioness

Ratings:
    +1,812

K