Black Relationships : VALENTINE MENU....what u gonna do for your mate

maatmama..........

i'm glad someone else luv the roleplaying. its gives me a natural high just being someone else for a change. even as a writer you have the control over who you want to be. and to tell ya my man gone off that he luv his little stripper gurl heheheheh!!!!!!1:kiss1:

He sleeps with his window open.. so this will be a trial and error beginning..
but.. here it goes..

1) early i the am.. i plan on sending 8 (for the number of weeks hes made me happy) paper airplanes.. in various colors of red blk n white.. with little love messages for ex.Be mine, your sweet,eat me :), smile, i want you, thinkin of you.. etc... I will have extras yall cause i know they all aint gunna make it in there.

2) He will have a deilevery thanks to an online gift service.. of red roses.. (i believe in givin men roses, they need a reminder of gentil yet elegant beauty found in flowers too) and from a local bakery.. some chocolate turtle cookies.. half dipped in chocolate.. with lil stick devils on em.

3) ill be meeting him at a lil breakfast eatery that mornin.. before we head off to work..

4) At work.. there will be a dilevery from a local business which we both deal with.. so hes going to think its anevery day deal...
inside the box there will be a desk size portrait of me (shut up yall!) and some chocolates.. along with tickets to the Nets /knicks game on the 24th in NY... for him and his 2 goofball friends. (gotta keep the boys on your side)

5) I will end my portion of the day...
with him meeting me at the spa.. for massages.. and facials..(gotta have my mans face smooth!.. for the lovin thats comin later!)..

-?
-?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back