Black Positive People : Valedictorian honors come 75 years late

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
A must see video of a Black Woman robbed of honors by a white Principal ordering an A grade reduced to a B grade, because she would have been the second black in a row to receive Valedictorian honors, at a mostly all white high school, her sister being the first:

Valedictorian honors come 75 years late

Amends for Student Cheated of Valedictorian Honors
14 hours ago - ABC News 2:33 | 5264 views

White Principal made teachers lower, black student, Fannetta Nelson Gordon's grades 75 years ago.

http://news.yahoo.com/video/us-15749625/amends-for-student-cheated-of-valedictorian-honors-24920850

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

What a petty, pathetic principal. I know it was normal for crap like that to go down back then but it still ticks me off.

.......Don't think I've had the honor yet, but welcome to Destee.com ManicRaider, and if I've done so already, forgive me.

Yes, it was very normal back then, unfortunately...smh. And the very design of Racism White Supremacy is to have that perpetual affect. But like the sister of the victim in this case, I feel better just sharing the news and responding to peeps such as yourself...tc(take care), Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back