Black Poetry : ...utopia...(1st post)

Welcome Welcome Welcome

This was simply an excellent scribe although I wont pretend to have understood every subtly of your flow I do know that you have said a mouth full and I will attempt to digest the rest the next few times I read it.

Glad you brought your voice to this house you will be appreciated here.

ther is so much of life we'd dare to understand and how we'd trample round as if a contraband in fears of if we stand we'd ultimately fall and someone please tell me something if any thing at all .... about this this quest unto which we hear call .... there are so many things that may seem small beside unsurmountable mountains that rise tall then faintly fall

then i should wonder of Paul the great preacher on how he'd obtain certain features lest he stand out amoung us beautiful creatures ... i find self weary think i'll sat out on the bleechers
unto i search for lifes consumate teacher...... hurld in space seem to be beyond the stretch in which i could reach ya .... not a race of whether i betcha..... i just pray that i metch !!!!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back