Police : Utah Nurse Arrested for Not Releasing Patient's Blood to Police

A nurse who did what she was supposed to do. They should have gotten that blood before he became a patient.

What was he going to do with the blood?!! ... :eek:

His profession isn't hematology ... :thinking:

What was he going to do with the blood?!!!

Sprinkle it over a few crime scenes - so the DNA was present?

I'm wondering if the patient was black.

I wonder if we'll ever know all the details.

Weird.

:heart:

Destee

What was he going to do with the blood?!! ... :eek:

His profession isn't hematology ... :thinking:

What was he going to do with the blood?!!!

Sprinkle it over a few crime scenes - so the DNA was present?

I'm wondering if the patient was black.

I wonder if we'll ever know all the details.

Weird.

Destee
The story mentioned the fact that the police officer is a trained phlebotomist as well. I think the problem is they were looking to try and implicate him because if I understand the story right, the person they had stopped sped off colliding with this truck driver. He was burned and sedated which is why he was unconscious and couldn't consent to having his blood drawn. I'm just happy this nurse protected the rights of the patient and was not bullied into allowing it to happen.

The story mentioned the fact that the police officer is a trained phlebotomist as well. I think the problem is they were looking to try and implicate him because if I understand the story right, the person they had stopped sped off colliding with this truck driver. He was burned and sedated which is why he was unconscious and couldn't consent to having his blood drawn. I'm just happy this nurse protected the rights of the patient and was not bullied into allowing it to happen.

Thank you for information! ... lol @ he is a trained phlebotomist ... that's krazee.

So he's gonna break the law to get the blood ... krazee.

Yes, you are absolutely right at the nurse protecting the patient.

She is surely a hero after that move!

Much Love and Peace Sister!

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back