Black Spirituality Religion : Using the Bible, Quran, etc., but not Christian or Muslim

Choose for yourself...the Blue (false) or the Red (truth) pill*

MA`AT HOTEP

Life is all a matter of choices and it is up to us to choose wisely and wake up and take your proper place in life or to just simply choose to stay mis-directed, mis-guided, mis-informed and to stay asleep...mentally and spiritually...the choice is our own...no one can make these major life choices for you..."You have to save yourself".

With out the knowledge of the history of the past...it is impossible for any person to know anything that matters...in this life and that person or persons...are doomed to repeat the same history over, over, over and over again...because they have not learn and...there for they just won't know what is surely going to happen to them again...soon.

Why don't we know the basics of life sciences? It is because we have not been taught what it means to be human (the ones who gave you the books are not qualified) and we have now been bought and spoiled by the enemy who knows how to control your mind with out you even knowing it...by giving you all that only they control and want you to know and have...so that they will be able to continue and control your every thought, movement and have your un-divided attention away from (yourself and ancestors) the truth.

The subject of how, when, why and by whom has more than been covered to expose to you the truth of what "DEVICES" that is being used to control your mind. But you won't even take the time to study and do your own 'research' to verify weather or not what has been revealed to you is true or not ... so you will always stay in the same confused state of mind you are in now ... because of the ignorant choices you have chosen for your self...then who now is the blame for your...condition ?

You don't even know...you have a mental condition because you are satisfied with what you have because you choose to be. You are happy with only what you have been told, sold, taught, trained, brain washed and indoctrinated into by your enemy and you don't choose to be moved away from that...this is only your own choice...hence the only one holding you in the slavery that you don't or can't see...is your self.

It does not matter how devoted you are to your so-called faith that is given to you by those who have to control you for their own purposes to exploit your mind energy...that you have not or will not learn to enjoy and use for yourself. Your strong, unwavering faith and belief in a thing does not make that thing real...except only in the illusions that it has suggested to your mind so that you now choose to see as your only reality...the vale that has been pulled over your now blinded eyes.

You have been given the origins and history of how the BIG three BOOKS were made and by whom and for what...yet you didn't even give the TRUTH any consideration and choose to now act like you have never been warned...this is your choice...you have chosen the BLUE PILL (false) for yourself and there for you have chosen not to wake up by yourself...so what more is there to be said when you won't even give yourself a chance to know the wonders of the universe that you are a part of...in favor of the BOX that is your PRISON / REALITY of your own choice...not knowing that ...YOU ARE THE BOOK!

Ase`

Non-believers wanna [ch]erry-pick phrases out of context for use as rhetorical weapons against the devout.

:toast:

Sho nuff....Discounting the text on one hand and then quoting it to make a point on another.

So, which is it?... Is God's word reliable or unreliable, true or untrue?

Isaiah 55:

[11] So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Hi Destee!

The points you raise are good ones. Most people say, "There are two things we don't tal;k about, religion and politics." However, I like dicussing both!
I believe anything is fair game as long as respect is maintained. I think it's the tactics that you are alluding to. People who use the other's scriptures to attack the other's religion are setting themselves up for embarrasment, since there lack of knowledge of said scripture is palpable.
Instead of conversations regarding whose religion speaks the "truth," I would rather discuss the beautiful things inherent in all religions. Beauty is God's way of reminding us to smile.

ase
ase

Hi Destee!

The points you raise are good ones. Most people say, "There are two things we don't tal;k about, religion and politics." However, I like dicussing both!
I believe anything is fair game as long as respect is maintained. I think it's the tactics that you are alluding to. People who use the other's scriptures to attack the other's religion are setting themselves up for embarrasment, since there lack of knowledge of said scripture is palpable.
Instead of conversations regarding whose religion speaks the "truth," I would rather discuss the beautiful things inherent in all religions. Beauty is God's way of reminding us to smile.

ase
ase

And THAT is just the premise and purpose of the Study Groups, Brother Awo! :toast:

If there are those expressing a position for or against something, in a
discussion or debate, be it a point of view, ideology, concept, words from
the bible, quran or works from some scholar/author -whatever the subject,
then it stands to reason that one read or make themselves familiar to
information, what's being said or written regardless of where it lies.

There is absolutely no contradiction in one studying/familiarizing oneself on
subjects that doesn't necessarily agree's with them and coming to a
conclusion based on the information obtained. This is an example of what
it means to be open minded. Be they right or wrong; whether on agrees with them or not.

Now how open minded one is, is something else for which there is little to
no concensus on what is the acceptable amount of open minded-ness.
Put it out there and let the chips fall where they may.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back