Black People : Using 'racist white supremacist studies to define oneself'

RAPTOR

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 12, 2009
...As in this case:

People who consider themselves so Pan Africanists and Afrcentrics and use racist white supremacist studies to define themselves.

HoTeP noor100.

I've learned that for ones survival (though one should start with the intellectual heritage of ones own people), that we are to take from the intellectual heritage of the whole world. Do yo agree with that perspective?

However,

If you don't mind, please elaborate on your comment (in the yellow box). I may have been guilty of that, not realizing it in one case or another. If that is an incorrect approach (as I believe it is), then talk to me, for I find that ones ideas are, or should be, open to re-evaluation and or reappraisal. Render some examples and or scenarios that substantiate your premise.

Or,

Anyone who share the same/similar view.

I don't now what "so.." (Pan Africanists and [Afrikan Centered]), equates to. While I hold to a pan-afrikan/afikan centered philosophy on a number of levels, you may be speaking to those who are extreme with it which may not involve me. In any event I'm interested in your explanation.

Thanks advance.

I draw very heavily from European history. Not that I use it to define myself, but simply to give reference and context to the present.

I draw very heavily from African history. I use it to give reference to my self-identity and culture, and use it as a weapon against eurocentric ideology. My primary references are African men of action, the Four Pillars being Marcus Garvey, Kwame Nkrumah, Frantz Fanon and Malcolm X.

Peace!

:toast:

I draw very heavily from African history. I use it to give reference to my self-identity and culture, and use it as a weapon against eurocentric ideology. My primary references are African men of action, the Four Pillars being Marcus Garvey, Kwame Nkrumah, Frantz Fanon and Malcolm X.

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back