Black Entertainment : USHER'S WEDDING CANCELLED

TreasureEyes

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 28, 2005
Well this weekend one hot celebrity thought twice about jumping the broom and getting hitched. Usher's fabulous Hampton wedding was cancelled this weekend... He's a rich 28 year old and she's a 40 year old hairstylist already with 3 kids and pregnant with Usher's first. Hmmmmm what happened? Interesting story in People's magazine. All I know is .. USHER, it won't hurt you to get a DNA test before you decide to do the rest!:em1100:

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20048727,00.html

Yeah the wedding is not called off due to them having problems but problems with her pregnancy and they say she's fine now but don't have a date for the new wedding. Im sorry is it just me or do they look like an odd couple. Maybe it's because we are so used to seeing Usher with model chicks that it looks a little strange to me. Oh well, peace and blessings to them. :)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back