The Front Porch : used to be Istlota, now thePreacher

SO MUCH FOR STRIVING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE

I don't feel or think you realize how difficult (if not impossible) that will be...

I. e., too oftentimes I hear/read/etc. folks too oftentimes have gotten too good at playing the 'victim', just expecting their alleged or real victimizers to clean up their acts...

If only it was that 'easy'...

It's not!

FYI...

After some time off, I am back, for how long I do not know. This time around, thanks to Destee's feature which allows you to choose a different name, I changed my username from istlota to thePreacher. In the interest of transparency, I am making that known.

My past concerns over the direction Destee seemed to be headed are documented elsewhere. So ... why did I come back ... again?

One reason involves a heightened awareness of certain strategies which the 21th century version of COINTELPRO is using to control the Internet. COINTELPRO stands for COINTEL Program. COINTEL stands for Counter Intelligence, the idea being to counter intelligent thinking with idiotic misinformation.

For years, I have been speaking truth to power all over the Net. And for years, I have been frustrated by the apathy and/or inexplicable squabbling from other Net-personalities over what seemed to me transparently obvious and easily confirmed facts. I would work for a couple of days on a post covering minute details of why what seemed and felt like Black Truth was really pure BS.

And I got back either dead silence or ridicule. Whatdafuh? How can anybody be that dense, to think that getting pee-ed on was champagne rain from heaven? I would think.

And I still feel a lot of that. Americans, including Black Americans, are remarkably clueless these days. So easily distracted from important things to silliness like Kim Kardashian's baby bump or what white woman Tiger is laying up with this week.

But, I am now more cognizant that much of that is actually the consequence of sellouts who are intentionally pushing buttons on black Net sites in exchange for either a paycheck from the feds or as part of a deal to avoid prosecution for crimes they got caught doing. I can now think back to a couple of particularly annoying brothas I exchanged words with towards the end of SCAAM and I now know exactly what was really going on:

Cyber stalkers and chicken hawks.

I will say this:

Though it may seem as if we are headed into a state of doom and that the total brainwashing of our people has a hold on us. I would agree with that but here where it falls apart for me. As a sister of Truth it is my duty to provide the Truth. It is my duty to myself and my people to put out an effort and at least spread some type of word.
See when you study the aspects of the White Supremacy you must also study their changes.
Habits are old habits and when one studies the past there often one can find solutions for the future.

It is not all lost for our people because one forgets our blood runs through almost every country where there is a person of melanin. We are all over for our brothers and sisters come from many different nations. Please understand that we {the original people} roamed the Earth.

We do have a lot of misguided people within our culture but it is up to us to educate us. There is a such thing as a "conscious" community but as a community what are we doing for our people? It's the mindset that we have as a people that is very damaging to us. And we have to understand that it was designed that way for a reason so we need to re-program our thinking and rebuild our fundamentals. This can be taught but people have to have the open minds and no minds are more precious than the youth. As adults we may be a lost cause but not our children.

These Europeans now exactly what they were trying to do. But it is up to us to take back what is ours. but first we must educate and I applaud anyone who reaches our and teaches. The mind is a very powerful thing. Once you have the mind you have the person but the beauty of the mind is that it never stays the same. For we learn each day.

So yes we are severely oppressed. Yes we seem like a lost cause but we don't have to be. This is just my opinion. Peace and blessing brothers.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back