The Front Porch : used to be Istlota, now thePreacher

thePreacher

BANNED
Dec 2, 2007
Dogville, USA
Occupation
Agent Of Change
After some time off, I am back, for how long I do not know. This time around, thanks to Destee's feature which allows you to choose a different name, I changed my username from istlota to thePreacher. In the interest of transparency, I am making that known.

My past concerns over the direction Destee seemed to be headed are documented elsewhere. So ... why did I come back ... again?

One reason involves a heightened awareness of certain strategies which the 21th century version of COINTELPRO is using to control the Internet. COINTELPRO stands for COINTEL Program. COINTEL stands for Counter Intelligence, the idea being to counter intelligent thinking with idiotic misinformation.

For years, I have been speaking truth to power all over the Net. And for years, I have been frustrated by the apathy and/or inexplicable squabbling from other Net-personalities over what seemed to me transparently obvious and easily confirmed facts. I would work for a couple of days on a post covering minute details of why what seemed and felt like Black Truth was really pure BS.

And I got back either dead silence or ridicule. Whatdafuh? How can anybody be that dense, to think that getting pee-ed on was champagne rain from heaven? I would think.

And I still feel a lot of that. Americans, including Black Americans, are remarkably clueless these days. So easily distracted from important things to silliness like Kim Kardashian's baby bump or what white woman Tiger is laying up with this week.

But, I am now more cognizant that much of that is actually the consequence of sellouts who are intentionally pushing buttons on black Net sites in exchange for either a paycheck from the feds or as part of a deal to avoid prosecution for crimes they got caught doing. I can now think back to a couple of particularly annoying brothas I exchanged words with towards the end of SCAAM and I now know exactly what was really going on:

I am now more cognizant that much of that is actually the consequence of sellouts who are intentionally pushing buttons on black Net sites in exchange for either a paycheck from the feds or as part of a deal to avoid prosecution for crimes they got caught doing
:11100: black people do not need a paycheck in order to do dirt…many of us LOVE being ignorant

:11100: black people do not need a paycheck in order to do dirt…many of us LOVE being ignorant

Well ... yeah, you right.

We look all around us. And we see how our handlers work. In Afghanistan, they convinced Sunni and Shiite to waste time fighting each other that could have been more productively spent fighting, as One, against the invader of their country.

And even in White Folks' ancestral homeland, the Caucasus region, they convinced South Osettians and Georgians, both of them white, to fight each other instead of their common enemy.

They have convinced North and South Koreans to fight each other instead of uniting, as One Korea, against their common enemy.

And in this country, the land of my mortal birth, they have convinced White separatists and Black separatists to fight each other when, now that COINTELPRO papers are public thanks to the Freedom of Information Act, there is no excuse for both groups not to know that COINTELPRO targeted both groups.

It is a serious miscalculation in this war for black folks to focus on white folks as the enemy. That is exactly what the enemy wants and when you do so you are hurting your own people more than any one else.

The way that the feds recently executed Tamarlan Tsarnaev and Aaron Swartz, like they was inner city black men, should have convinced even the most honky hating black person that our handlers hate white people and Jews just as much as they hate Koreans, Iranians, Iraqis, Afghans, and black folks.

We, all Americans, would be better served in the near future, WTSHTF, by calling a truce on fighting each other until after we have broken off a foot in the narrow arse of our real enemy.

You'll be hearing me belaboring that point in the near future, again and again and again.

you are correct.

as you may know i don't have much love for people other than black.
that's just me and i accept those limitations in my worldview. but i am not blind.

i do realize that the white people are even MORE brainwashed than we are. the asians are a close second.
there is a class war in place and middle and poor whites are being exploited. they are too dumb to realize WHO is screwing them.
that's one of the reasons i don't care for them. their dumbness is keeping all of us down.

i remember when there were radical left wing whites who were blowing buildings up. the weathermen, i think.
they all got co opted or killed or what not. but i remember them. it'll never happen again.

i don't ever see the lower class getting it together. i think it is already lost. the brainwashing is almost complete.
i'm glad that i don't have that much longer to live. what i see around me is very discouraging.

i don't want to have to see much more.

I sympathize with your world view, elder. But mine does not include a belief that existence ends at the grave. Even eventual mortal death does not hold the promise of relief since, in my view, the chances are quite good that you will end up right back here in this hell on Earth to do it all over again, maybe under even worst conditions than now.

I try and figure out the best Way to burn off my accumulated bad Karma before the end of this lifetime --- in hopes I can earn the right not to come back. What better Way to do that than to fight for the release of the innocent victims at Gitmo who most Americans, even most Black Americans, could not care less about?

Black Americans who are so focused on their own suffering need to consider how much worst their lives would be if they were wearing an orange jumpsuit in their beloved Obama's Gitmo indefinite detainment center and not even being allowed to take their own life. Congress is not blocking that lying sack of excrement from closing Gitmo down. They have only blocked him from transferring the detainees to another facility here on the mainland [none of the congressman want the detainees in their own back yard]. Hence I and a few others have offered to take one in and let them live with us. But Obama does not want tor release them, even though he knows perfectly well most of them are completely innocent. He wants to continue torturing and detaining them, just not at Gitmo.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back