Black Poetry : Use to sketch online for a great stretch of time come up with art nice enough to suffice a part of m

rhymebad

May 11, 2006
Use to sketch online
for a great stretch of time
come up with art nice enough
to suffice a part of my life was rough
sometimes see security in VIRGINIA BEACH
saw a girl with breasts maturity had reached
a SOUL SISTA with sweaty brown thighs
she strut that butt ready with round eyes
so that hound guys they mess around and tries
to get some let none get her trapped
Her thing was wet sitting in this boy's lap
her pie was right in this guy sight perhaps
oh I guess his flow was designed to show
signs of love he gave her a fine hug no
wine yet her thing was so wet going loco
and hadn't kissed her lips yet he could flow doe
he kiss females with a list of details to be discussed
at meetings in bed needing her red lipstick must
be a wet potion set in motion by a kiss her pie crust
he rattled change in his pocket
behind his zipper a strange rocket
ready to take off in some cake that's soft
his words a concern being tricky
after one kiss things turned quickly
my facts are great and like a stack of crates
they stand tall plan to install tongue in her cakes
fun and brown and boys be spun around over
your beauty, see cake that's fine and must create
and design love words, invent and improve in debate
like a candidate hard to plan my fate demand a date
you a queen with a quota and like a steam motor you
crank up with spark plugs that start in a club love you boo
excite my hype to the right height, my hunger increase
in size wanna feast on pies but love don't grow here cease
on that and flow sincere lets go dear my ride await in peace
girl your breasts cute they like fresh fruit taste delicious
my pace ambitious ge with SANTA CLAUS and chase CHRISTMAS
NAW PLAYER not today in a hot way you may try for hood pie
I best say goodbye and should try escape my hormone could die
down in a minute he wanna get up in it so I learned to duck fast
and let the wet words fly overhead that's legit and clear let them pass
if they hit my ear it's bedtime and red wine this head of mine go
round, so really I flirt around but my skirt down boys try flow
grab my waist and try have at my lace you're willing to lie doe
these rude guys screwed up my eyes had to elude their replies
they really wanna intrude my pies be in sex mood and tries
brainwash me and plain squash my decree oh a BROWN Soul
SISTA go through a lot in VIRGINIA BEACH so I'm down and old
fashion with a bold passion some boys are true dogs come
through the fog and bark up the wrong tree wanna git some
no limit in here with academic peers incurred much criticism
while in search for witty wisdom like P DIDDY in city rhythm
to “make a band” like him and MASE fish in my living room
giving bloom that “can't No Body Can Hold me Down” kaboom!
For boys cake is huge and girls are forced to take refuge in a house
a stealthy flow is like a healthy glow see it in one complexion
skin tone begin a zone of beauty I'm a strong cutie with reflections
of lip gloss make a boy's mind trip loss they best carry protection
you know a condom will suffice for sugar and spice, wanna kiss
to musical tune which is the usual bloom in this room to reminisce
with

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : SNL Asks 'What If Donald Trump Was Black?' in Empire-Inspired Sketch Black Entertainment 0
OldSoul Black People : CONSCIOUSNESS RAISING ONLINE - Nov 15, 2020 - Topic: Black People Dont Want No white God Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : CONSCIOUSNESS RAISING ONLINE - Oct 25, 2020 - Getting Thru The Next Phase Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : CONSCIOUSNESS RAISING ONLINE - Oct 18, 2020 - What is the original name of Africa? Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : CONSCIOUSNESS RAISING ONLINE - Oct 18, 2020 - What is the original name of Africa? Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Money Business Jobs : Killer Mike's majority Black and Latino owned online bank already has 'tens of thousands' on the waiting list Black Money Business Jobs 0
OldSoul Black People : Consciousness Raising Online - for Oct 11, 2020 - Africa Before Invasion Part 1 Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : CONSCIOUSNESS RAISING ONLINE - Oct 4, 2020 - Say their names - Black Women Killed by Police Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : CONSCIOUSNESS RAISING ONLINE - Suggested for Sept 27th - 3 Massacres & The Supreme Court Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : CONSCIOUSNESS RAISING ONLINE - September 20, 2020 - Signs of a New Civil War Black People Open Forum 1
HODEE Black Education / Schools : Your Course to Success Build skills with courses, certificates, and degrees online from world-class universities and companies Black Education / Schools 0
OldSoul Black People : Consciousness Raising Online - Recommended Episode for Sept 13, 2020 Black People Open Forum 1
OldSoul Black People : CONSCIOUSNESS RAISING ONLINE - September 6, 2020 Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : CONSCIOUSNESS RAISING ONLINE - Brand New Website! Black People Open Forum 0
L Online school vs Traditional school Online Classes - Be a Teacher! 0
OldSoul Black People : CONSCIOUSNESS RAISING ONLINE - May 17th - 3 Massacres of Black People & The Supreme Court Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : Consciousness Raising OnLine - HerStory: Black Women Athletes Re-view Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : Consciousness Raising Online - Sept 8, 2019 Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : a kiss can spin a brisk wind Which is a sign of love Online or the club Oh he jest kissed her lips While she twist her hips And said goodnight She fro Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
OldSoul Black People : Consciousness Raising Online -June 23, 2019 - 38 mins Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : CONSCIOUSNESS RAISING ONLINE - June 16, 2019 - The Only Black Town of its Kind Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : Sat next to a girl bought about a complex world at dinner time an be winner online a whack affair as Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
OldSoul Black People : Youtube puts Consciousness Raising OnLine latest edition on restriction Black People Open Forum 2
Ndugu Black People : Trump has put a Lock Down , on all Pro-active Black Community Convo , online! Black People Open Forum 14
OldSoul Black People : CONSCIOUSNESS RAISING ONLINE - LINKS Black People Open Forum 2
Destee Black Relationships : Online Dating App Murders - Be Careful - It Can Cost Your Life Black Relationships 4
OldSoul Black People : If you missed September 9, 2018 Consciousness Raising Online Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : CONSCIOUSNESS RAISING ONLINE - AUGUST 12, 2018 Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : Consciousness Raising OnLine - June 24, 2018 Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : Bird of the Iron Feather - A Special Consciousness Raising OnLine Black People Open Forum 4
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : The Con Federacy - Consciousness Raising Online With Brother OldSoul Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : From Kenya to Chicago - Consciousness Raising Online With Brother OldSoul Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : The U S War on Africa - Consciousness Raising Online with Brother OldSoul Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : The Manipulation of Black People Online Audio Video Web Conferencing 3
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Black Identity Extremist - Consciousness Raising Online Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Africa Before Invasion Part 2 - Consciousness Raising Online with Brother OldSoul Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Africa Before Invasion - Consciousness Raising Online with Brother OldSoul Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : 10 Stages of Genocide - Consciousness Raising OnLine Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Kemetstry Black People : BROTHER INFILTRATES SUPREMACISTS ONLINE Black People Open Forum 3
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Consciousness Raising Online - Then and Now Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Consciousness Raising OnLine - Raising Consciousness 8-6-17 Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Consciousness Raising OnLine 4-30-2017 Intel Agencies Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Destee 20th Birthday : 20 Years Online - destee.com Destee's Thoughts 24
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Consciousness Raising Online - Public vs Private Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Destee Black People : Consciousness Raising Online with Brother OldSoul - Adding Previous Recordings Black People Open Forum 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Internet Technology : Racists are using these code-words online to avoid censorship Science and Technology 17
IFE Black Positive People : This Black Owned Online Store Sells School Supplies Dedicated To Representing Black Culture Black People Doing Positive Things 1
Gorilla Science and Technology : African Online Retailer Startup - From $500 to $2 Million Science and Technology 0
Destee Black People : How To Become a Member of the Online Black Conscious Community? Black People Open Forum 22
Liberty Black Entertainment : New Collection of Kendrick Lamar Music Appears Online Black Entertainment 0