Black Spirituality Religion : USE OF ALBINOID AS LABEL FOR THOSE WE CALL "WHITE"

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Truth!

Thank you, Bro. Clyde. I am truly honored by your words and deeds. I believe that anything I can do to help further our collective growth is a labor of love, and when I get responses such as yours and others on here, that just motivates me even more. That's one of the reasons I've decided to, again, take on the responsibility of establishing the organization I belong to and have been made head minister of, "The Kingdom of RA". I see this as a privilege and honor and a position of great responsibility. And I thank you for letting me know that you have my back. It's truly appreciated.

Baraka em Hotep. (Peace and Blessings)

My brother friend Afrodaze1,

Actually, the honor is all mine, selfishly:). Again, this is movement toward a new paradigm, accurately setting forth Genetic Classification rather than Racial Classification, the culprit. I have no choice but to encourage you to promote the Work, publicly, as I have done with my Work, Does Color Matter? In fact, the two(2) Works compliment each other.

This organization you have(The Kingdom of RA), tell me more so that I may become apart of it...Peace In my brother friend, for real!

Last edited:
Hello,

Please accept my thanks to You and all who have done this and other research.

As an "ALBINOID" i am seeking more intellectual knowledge of this type. i know You said You will no longer be concerned about opinions and Albinoids nor should You be.

Please be assured there are those of us who have an innate respect despite our upbringing.

i hope this finds You and all the members here doing well and being happy.
repectfully,
dennis

Blackloyalist...I thank you for your words and feel that they are heartfelt. I realize that this time period is one in which many things will be turned upside and inside out, and that also includes many Albinoids coming to grips with and accepting their underlying Afrakan heritage. Even Carl Jung went through this and said that it was one of the epiphanies that led him to his theories on the collective unconsciousness we all share. I, honestly, have had to re evaluate some things, where it concerns Albinoids, since I have family members who fit that category. Once again thank you.

My brother friend Afrodaze1,

Actually, the honor is all mine, selfishly:). Again, this is movement toward a new paradigm, accurately setting forth Genetic Classification rather than Racial Classification, the culprit. I have no choice but to encourage you to promote the Work, publicly, as I have done with my Work, Does Color Matter? In fact, the two(2) Works compliment each other.

This organization you have(The Kingdom of RA), tell me more so that I may become apart of it...Peace In my brother friend, for real!

WOW!! Bro. Clyde, I tell you man, YOU DON'T PLAY!! LOL! I don't think it's really selfishness but your love for your people and your desire to see us grow and improve collectively...so no apology needed. I will give you some more info privately, just meant for you, and other stuff will be public for everybody else. I would proud to have you as a member though, because I know for sure we will make things happen! :toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast:

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Truth!

WOW!! Bro. Clyde, I tell you man, YOU DON'T PLAY!! LOL! I don't think it's really selfishness but your love for your people and your desire to see us grow and improve collectively...so no apology needed. I will give you some more info privately, just meant for you, and other stuff will be public for everybody else. I would proud to have you as a member though, because I know for sure we will make things happen! :toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast:

Now that made me laugh Afrodaze1, and yes, I don't play around, many misunderstand me because of that:)...Yes Sir, Blackloyalist was Whiteloyalist until we came together. And now he has become a Premium Member and my friend and understands the term, Albinoid. I can appreciate your post to him, which will make him feel good about himself and his actions of late, ty, for real.

I look forward to the private info my brother friend, there is Unity floating about under the banner of the RBG Nation, which, besides standing for Red, Black and Green, means: Reaching Bigger Goals...And that's is precisely were we are headed, at least some of us:)...Peace In again my friend, for real!

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back