Black People Politics : USA: Donald Trump to Blacks: Go Back to Africa

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by HODEE, Sep 3, 2015.

1. HODEE

HODEE going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +875

http://www.africannewstoday.com/world/usa-donald-trump-to-blacks-go-back-to-africa/

USA: Donald Trump to Blacks: Go Back to Africa

His actual statement was said to be “if black lives don’t matter here go back to Africa.
    africannewstoday.com

[​IMG]

American billionaire business mogul, Donald Trump has been in the news for a while now and not all for good reasons.

His Presidential bid is suffering serious damage as his racist tendencies are coming to the fore. Speaking on the issue of white crimes against blacks currently causing some furrow in the U.S, Trump said “If you think we kill you too much? Go somewhere where you’re gonna just kill more of each other.”

Trump is said to have advised blacks to go back to Africa if they feel their lives don’t matter here. His actual statement was said to be “if black lives don’t matter here go back to Africa.” Saying that this statement is sad coming from someone so highly placed who is also running for the seat of the President of the United States of America is putting it very lightly.

In an attempt to explain himself, Trump dug his grave deeper by saying “It’s impossible for me to be racist. I employ 100’s of Blacks and Mexicans as maids in my Trump Tower hotels”

2. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +13,133

Bro. HODEE, I'm trying to wrap around this, but is there any undisputed truth to his comments? I say this because of this portion of the article:

Trump is said to have advised blacks to go back to Africa if they feel their lives don’t matter here. His actual statement was said to be “if black lives don’t matter here go back to Africa.” Saying that this statement is sad coming from someone so highly placed who is also running for the seat of the President of the United States of America is putting it very lightly.

To have said is not conclusive. However, I would not put it past this racist bigot to make such comments. But where's the proof?

3. Xeon

Xeon Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +20
    "In an attempt to explain himself, Trump dug his grave deeper by saying “It’s impossible for me to be racist. I employ 100’s of Blacks and Mexicans as maids in my Trump Tower hotels"

Pathetic! I don't think he realizes how racist and ignorant that comment was.....

4. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +13,133

Absolutely ...

White Fright

Does Donald Trump represent the ascendancy of white nationalism on the American right?

... Evan Osnos of the New Yorker, in a similar vein, seeks to explain the Trump phenomenon by viewing it through the lens of radical white nationalists, who warn that white Americans face cultural genocide as their numerical majority shrinks. Ben Domenech, publisher of the Federalist, arguesthat Republicans face a choice: They can build their coalition around a more inclusive libertarian vision, the path that he prefers, or they can follow Trump and redefine themselves as the defenders of white interests in a bitterly divided multiracial society ...

[​IMG]
    Is this the face of white nationalism? Donald Trump in New York, Sept. 3, 2015. Spencer Platt / Getty Images

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_...he_candidate_s_rise_represent_the.single.html

Does Donald Trump Represent the Ascendancy of White Nationalism on the American Right?

Fear of “white nationalism” is very much in vogue. To Thomas Edsall, writing in the New York Times, the rise of Donald Trump is a predictable consequen ...
    slate.com

Users found this page by searching for:

1. trump says blacks go back to africa

2. donald trump we need to deport all blacks

3. trump talking about blacks going back to africa

4. trump deporting blacks to africa ,
  5. black americans going back to africa,
  6. when is trump sending blacks back to africa,
  7. is it true that Donald trumps sending black people out of USA,
  8. America is a stupid country because Liberals are teaching in all the schools and colleges,
  9. donald trump son sending blacks back to Africa