Black People : US Population 300 Million

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Destee, Jun 26, 2006.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    US population expected to top 300 million in fall

WASHINGTON -- The US population is on target to hit 300 million this fall, with Hispanic newborns and immigrants accounting for a large part of the increase.

Hispanics accounted for almost half the nation's population growth last year, more than any other ethnic or racial group. White non-Hispanics, who make up about two-thirds of the population, accounted for less than one-fifth of the increase.

By the time the US population hits 400 million, in the 2040s, white non-Hispanics will be but a bare majority. Hispanics are projected to make up close to one-quarter of the population, and blacks more than 14 percent. Asians will increase their share of the population to more than 7 percent.

Read Entire Article Here

What is a white non-Hispanic? Pure white? Are there any white non-Blacks?

:heart:

Destee

2. dustyelbow

dustyelbow Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    "Expecting things" such as "US population expected to top 300 million in fall" to me means somebody had this PLANNED OUT all along.

Oh well, not worried.

3. Son of RA

Son of RA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Student
    Ratings:
    +92

I was wondering the same thing Destee. I guess a white non-Hispanic are the Anglo-Saxon (WASP/Jew) since the article mentioned they will be but a bare majority. Remember they are concerned about their population numbers and the numbers of the "dark inferior races" which equal us. It is all part of race confusion. Remember Neely Fuller said the white supremacists use confusion to control and they have to know who is who. All these racial categories have people confused. Just look at Tiger Woods. Hell their are people jet Black calling themselves Arab, Latino, Hispanic, Asian. Anything but African. Confusion!!! Funny, most Hispanics or Latinos I ever dealt with thought they were a part of the ruling white (WASP/Jews) in America. When I lived in Los Angeles one minute a Latino/Hispanic will be hollering "brown pride" but when most of them fill out a job application, welfare, etc they check the white -hispanic box (ha ha). I would tell them to stop screaming "brown pride" and scream "tan pride". According to Claude Anderson Hispanics, Latinos, Asians, Arabs, Indians (eastern and western) are all classified as white for political reasons and have certain benefits with this classification. None of these groups protest to that classification that was put on them. I wonder why. But they still holler yellow, brown, red pride while accepting that classification, SECRETLY.

4. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    U.S.POPULATION...

NEWSFLASH...it doesn't matter if the whites make up 1% of the population,because as long as they control the[military-government-the banks]then i guess they're in control,ok come on an say it...they may be in control now but...they ain't gonna give UP CONTROL without a fight..oh and did i mention that they control the military?