REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
3:28 PM ET, Wed., Apr 20, 2011

Mideast & N. Africa
US to give Libyan rebels $25 million in aid
Meanwhile, France and Italy say they'll join Britain in sending military advisers to help the rebels

Vassil Donev / EPA

TRIPOLI, Libya — The Obama administration plans to give the Libyan opposition $25 million in non-lethal assistance in the first direct U.S. aid to the rebels after weeks of assessing their capabilities and intentions, officials said Wednesday.

Amid a debate over whether to offer the rebels broader assistance, including cash and possibly weapons and ammunition, the administration has informed Congress that President Barack Obama intends to use his so-called "drawdown authority" to give the opposition, led by the Transitional National Council in Benghazi, up to $25 million in surplus American goods to help protect civilians in rebel-held areas threatened by Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi's forces.

Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, who recommended that Obama authorize the assistance, said the aid would go to support the council and "our efforts to protect civilians and the civilian populated areas that are under threat of attack from their own government in Libya." She said the aid "will be drawn down from items already in government stocks that correspond with the needs that we have heard from the Transitional National Council."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42679393/ns/world_news-mideastn_africa/

3:28 PM ET, Wed., Apr 20, 2011

Mideast & N. Africa
US to give Libyan rebels $25 million in aid
Meanwhile, France and Italy say they'll join Britain in sending military advisers to help the rebels

Vassil Donev / EPA

TRIPOLI, Libya — The Obama administration plans to give the Libyan opposition $25 million in non-lethal assistance in the first direct U.S. aid to the rebels after weeks of assessing their capabilities and intentions, officials said Wednesday.

Amid a debate over whether to offer the rebels broader assistance, including cash and possibly weapons and ammunition, the administration has informed Congress that President Barack Obama intends to use his so-called "drawdown authority" to give the opposition, led by the Transitional National Council in Benghazi, up to $25 million in surplus American goods to help protect civilians in rebel-held areas threatened by Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi's forces.

Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, who recommended that Obama authorize the assistance, said the aid would go to support the council and "our efforts to protect civilians and the civilian populated areas that are under threat of attack from their own government in Libya." She said the aid "will be drawn down from items already in government stocks that correspond with the needs that we have heard from the Transitional National Council."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42679393/ns/world_news-mideastn_africa/

that doesn't seem fair.

That they are now proclaiming to fight the same rebels that they funded?

Libyan rebels => ISIS

Dig deeper in those leaked emails and one will find that they were supporting leaders that were in direct connection with the Muslim Brotherhood, and Huma was a key contact in the discussions.

Also, in the emails Gaddafi even proclaimed that the rebels were "terrorists", which they shrugged off as if it was irrelevant.

But this was interesting

Claims ISIS is endorsing someone else other than her.
Guess they are miffed that Hillary and Obama cut off their funding and weapons deliveries...
:10500:

But people can't run from their shadow when the lights keep shining

After reading this post, I am beginning to understand a little about the big deal with Ms. Clinton getting a lot of heat about her emails. Before now, I had no idea!

Thank you. Politics seems so confusing to me and I refrain a lot because I just don't understand and would like to understand the bigger scheme of things.

These jokers are chess masters, and they use the media to their advantage to cover up, hide, and distract average viewers from their dealings.

September 11, 2001 woke many many many people up, and not referring to international terrorism.
Consider the random chance that Hillary decided to pick New York for her Senate seat, one year before it occurred.

These are chess players, and they learn their craft in Ivy League academies to hone there speaking skills. Most of the public don't care to pay attention, or become distracted by other forms of propaganda and sensationalize mediums, but their speeches tend to put common humans into a trance of sorts.

Politicians would be an interesting course of study in body language and the art of the sell.

Here is how to deal with politics though... if it is being covered, they probably already figured out the cover story to present to the Maim Stream Media.

Dig behind the cover story, and more than likely one will find that which is not displayed in plain sight.

Rockefeller Foundation, Clinton Foundation, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Open Society Foundation, etc... all global elite firms that use tariffs and resources from around the world to create wealth for their own entities and establishments.

These trade deals TPP, TISA, etc, will make it easier to globalize the collection of tariffs (taxes and fees) from member nations, meaning from people within them.

Consider these foundations do more building and advancing infrastructure in other nations, but when it came to flooding in Louisiana, or tainted water in Michigan, nothing.

https://popsciencetv.wordpress.com/2016/04/08/the-clinton-foundation-and-panama

Most of this is right in front of our faces, but many just ignore it as if we just got some dust in our eyes, and blinked it away.

yes, this is why politics is confusing to me. they don't tell the truth and then later on, they add other points and after the public has already forgotten the original issues brought out.

View these clips in sequence, along with related sources for context...

January 2013

March 2015

Linked sources:
http://mediamonitors.net/khodr49.html
http://rense.com/general45/sharonsinfamouscomment.htm
http://www.camera.org/index.asp?x_context=8&x_nameinnews=108&x_article=34
http://www.camera.org/index.asp?x_article=373&x_context=7

February 2016

February 2016

September 25, 2016

For many, this would be confusing

I will try to get in the right frame of mind to listen to these you tubes. I will let you know when I do.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back