Health and Wellness : US Ebola Issues - and Patient Treatments

Gorilla

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 31, 2009

The Ebola virus, experts say, is classic conspiracy theory fodder: a silent killer that penetrates the body undetected and lies dormant for weeks. Its sources are obscure, its symptoms horrific.

“Diseases in particular are suited to conspiracy because they are invisible and invisibly transmitted,” Professor Barkun said. “Our senses can’t tell us exactly how the danger spreads. The theory has an answer for what mystifies and frightens.”

same source ...

Did you catch this part?

Conspiracy theories have always moved in tandem with the news, offering shadow explanations for distressing or perplexing events. Though typically dismissed as a destructive mix of mendacity and nonsense, they often reflect societal fears.
I think that's what we're looking at right now.

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Did you catch this part?

Conspiracy theories have always moved in tandem with the news, offering shadow explanations for distressing or perplexing events. Though typically dismissed as a destructive mix of mendacity and nonsense, they often reflect societal fears.
I think that's what we're looking at right now.

Yep, sure did, and I enjoyed reading the entire article ... Correct, it is exactly where we are, right this minute. This insight goes along with my personal definition of conspiracy theories: a lazy explanation in lieu of a search for truth.

Last edited:

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

US Ebola survivors meet to discuss experiences, give thanks on 'Today'

They have a lot to be grateful for this Thanksgiving.

Six American Ebola survivors met as a group for the first time Wednesday morning to discuss being involuntary members of a small club — but some details of their experiences were too painful to relive.

“I don’t think we can really compare war stories. This is a horrible experience for anybody who goes through it,” Dr. Kent Brantly said on the “Today” show.

http://news.yahoo.com/u-s--ebola-su...s--give-thanks-on--today--show-164454053.html

93d009f0-7591-11e4-a035-495ca514bfb1_OsXWoH1F1LA7jIVwlfb_3k6_MwnhJxGIA8R12iJqhws-OE1ZpuyKWgvIni7xD1qgQAkOJ9nMg5nZj0I7u0n434k-WkFWnHibiZKof35n_vbzBmWDQ5DnEAzrsbd2wArOiZY-ppSTgR5ToioM9VVTDumxOoy6U13mNqKtJJkLRo-V1b8.jpg

Is Trump Going to Prison?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on I_AM_HER's profile.
Peace and Blessings Beloved! Welcome Home! :yaay: :yaay: :yaay:
Please Ask God to bless me in finances and better circumstances. I'm trying to move forward with my life and a better career. I need prayer warriors out there to save a prayer for Clifford. I was staying with my folks during my time of studies