Black Money Business Jobs : Us doing BUSINESS in the NATION: Stats

Discussion in 'Black Money Business Jobs' started by dustyelbow, Jul 31, 2007.

1. dustyelbow

dustyelbow Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    This page has a WEALTH of INFORMATION and ADVICE for those of US in the BUSINESS and ENTREPENUER FIELD still getting our QUALIFICATIONS built UP...

2. dustyelbow

Ratings:
    +21
    Hotel ownership

NABHOOD Promotes African American Hotel Ownership

If you understand MOTEL and HOTEL business and us WE DO LOVE SOME CONFERENCES. Well here is ANOTHER ONE.

But I just see a BIT of a PROBLEM there.

If you know the HOTEL INDUSTRY you would understand that there is alot of Asian South Indians in there. These arent ANY Asian South Indians. They usuall have a NAME that rhymes with HOTEL and MOTEL that is PATEL.

Talking to some older generation SISTERS becoming ELDERS who do business as housekeepers and such in those SOUTHERN STATES that depend on TOURIST who are being DISPLACED which is another story but those who REMAIN say working for them INDIANS makes you WORK ever HARDER. Those are my words while I can give a BITTER VERSION but to much BITTERNESS is out there.

When the PATELS started their BUSINESS VENTURE we werent AROUND to CAPITALIZE on their PLAN why do WE let ONE of them in on the GAME PLAN with this ARTICLE. I hope OUR PEOPLE in this BUSINESS will have to KNOW that they are COMPETITION.

Oh well.

3. dustyelbow

Ratings:
    +21
  4. dustyelbow

Ratings:
    +21
    Our churches may endorse us to be HOMELESS without much THOUGHT

I have yet with all these NEW DEVELOPMENTS in URBAN CENTRES seen any take PARTICULAR to the PLIGHT of YOUNG BLACK MALES who will be BROKE when they leave these PRISONS and cannot AFFORD to get a PLACE to ESTABLISH themselves.

Also the days of PROJECTS or LOW INCOME HOUSING seem to be over. I have not seen any development HIGHLIGHTING this UNIQUE PREDICAMENT. I have seen these MIXED DEVELOPMENT of a SPRINKLE of LOW INCOME MIXED with BIG INCOME HOUSING. That's it. And those numbers are VERY VERY SMALL.

We are being DONE by ALOT of PEOPLE.

Now our churches are getting in this DEVELOPMENT BOOM. I hope they REALIZE the DEAL before it TOO LATE.

Buffalo's black churches build on their faith in the inner city

[​IMG]
    Photo by James P. McCoy/Buffalo News
    True Bethel Baptist Church opened a Subway Sandwich Shop three years ago on East Ferry Street on the grounds of the church, which invested $ 250,000 in the project.

[​IMG]
    St. John Baptist Church has begun constructing 28 town homes in the Fruit Belt section near the church, including this one at Virginia and Lemon streets.

[​IMG]
    The Jeremiah Partnership, a collaboration of seven African- American churches, opened the Jefferson Marketplace on Jefferson Avenue last September.

5. dustyelbow

Ratings:
    +21
    Franchises and US

Franchises move in
    Once ignored, minorities are courted with fee discounts, loan deals

I think this is ENOUGH....