Black People : US, Arizona, DR Not the only ones with Immigration problems

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_Bahamas
Population 309,156 Cant be too many thousands in Miami. Total population is not that large. Where are your figures from? I found this in the CIA world book
Net migration rate -2.13 migrant(s)/1,000 population (2009 est.). In other words their legal migration rate is negative. So why would they be migrating illegally.

Bahamians are granted a six month Visa waiver for the States.They go over to Miami under the pretense of taking a''Vacation'' and rather coming back in 6months as per the waiver agreement, they stay indefinitely for years....hence the terminology ''out of status''.

then of course you have those who are involved in drug ruining....

Negative migration? Nassau is ghost town dude! Majority of the native Bahamians who are educated overseas end up staying in their respective countries,and the ones who are left are slowing leaving for greener pastures.Why do you think they needed a 'foriener' like me to come work?:SuN049:

Bahamians are granted a six month Visa waiver for the States.They go over to Miami under the pretense of taking a''Vacation'' and rather coming back in 6months as per the waiver agreement, they stay indefinitely for years....hence the terminology ''out of status''.

then of course you have those who are involved in drug ruining....

Negative migration? Nassau is ghost town dude! Majority of the native Bahamians who are educated overseas end up staying in their respective countries,and the ones who are left are slowing leaving for greener pastures.Why do you think they needed a 'foriener' like me to come work?:SuN049:

Again please your information source. Sure you don't have The Bahama's mixed up with Burmuda?

Everything I find has Bahama needing a tourist visa, and Bermuda not for USA.
http://www.visahq.com/citizens/Bermuda/ right lower side country of citizenship, and destination.

The mistake is easy enough to make a citizen of Dominica, does not need a visa for Bermuda, but a citizen of the Dominican Republic does.
Heck we need a visa to go most places. except africa and asia for the most part.

Again please your information source. Sure you don't have The Bahama's mixed up with Burmuda?

Everything I find has Bahama needing a tourist visa, and Bermuda not for USA.
http://www.visahq.com/citizens/Bermuda/ right lower side country of citizenship, and destination.

The mistake is easy enough to make a citizen of Dominica, does not need a visa for Bermuda, but a citizen of the Dominican Republic does.
Heck we need a visa to go most places. except africa and asia for the most part.

Nope i'm not mistaken, not sure if rules has just changed but when i was over there (1year ago) my co-workers used to go over to Miami for shopping at least once a month...i was told that al they needed for the US embassy was a background check and of course a passport. Even if it they went on tourist Visa most of them stay for years and are considered illegal,that is the point.

To mistake Bermuda for Bahamas is like mistaking Dubai for the Gaza strip...i woundn't do that, they are two COMPLETELY different islands.

Bahamas only has 2 things going for it 1)the US dollar 2) The fact that the Jewish guy from South Africa decided to invest in the Island and build Alantis.

All the major banks and investment firms are pulling out... most Immigrants that go to the Bahamas whether legal or illegal are just using the island has a stopping point to get to Miami.

There are a lot of illegal Portuguese and Jamaican immigrants in Bermuda but they do not get treated like less than dogs as most the Caribbean islands treat the Haitians. The Bermudians are just more civilized. I can understand why Bermudians do not consider themselves to be part of the Caribbean, west indies, or Antilles, that being said, I have heard good things about Aruba though.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back