Black People : US, Arizona, DR Not the only ones with Immigration problems

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by bientempo, May 19, 2010.

1. bientempo

bientempo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Dominican Republic
    Ratings:
    +165
    http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2010/may/19/1500-haitians-to-be-evicted-from-bahamas-property/

1,500 Haitians to be evicted from Bahamas property

An estimated 1,500 Haitians are to be evicted from a cluster of overcrowded shacks on a Bahamian island east of Miami, leaving residents and the government to wonder where the community will settle next.

The community is a mix of permanent residents, naturalized citizens and migrants who may or may not have work permits, said Jetta Baptiste, president of the Bahamas' Haitian Society. Many are waiting for immigration officials to process their paperwork, she said.

The 500-home settlement, known as Pigeon Pea, borders an even larger Haitian settlement called "The Mud" that was built on state land. It is home to more than 2,000 Haitian families who live just yards (meters) away from the immigration department in Marsh Harbor.

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    Brother Bientempo ... thanks for sharing this with us.

It makes me think about the fact that only non-white people on the planet are causing "immigration problems."

Are there any white people experiencing / causing immigration problems, anywhere on the planet? Or do they just go where they want?

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

3. bientempo

Dominican Republic
    Ratings:
    +165
    Depends on your definition of White

Reason I am saying depends on your definition of white, is most of the Balkans could be either. and Many of the Turks. Of which we have some here, and they mix with the Pakistanis, and Lebanese most of which are considered white here.
    Most of Europe is having problems with either their old Colonies, or what is now the Balkans. and Turkey. Then you have Africa to the Canaries, to Spain. Europe earlier had problems with countries that were formally under Soviet Russia, such as Romania, Hungary, what used to be Yugoslavia is now Herzegovina, Bosnia an Croatia. during an after the war there was a lot of migration to other European countries

Again major motivator is jobs, and cheap wages.

In the Case of the Haitians, most of the Caribbean islands have a problem with them immigrating. And its not just since the earthquake.

http://emotionzine.wordpress.com/politics/immigration-the-first-problem-in-spain/
    Immigration is today not only a problem in Spain, but also all around the European Union (EU). During the last month one may have noticed some meetings between the presidency of the Union and members of the Spanish Government here in Finland. The objective is to regulate the problem of immigration. In Spain there are three conflicting points. The first is the border with Morocco in Ceuta y Melilla (Spanish cities in Africa). These cities have always had many problems with the immigration flows, but last summer it was considered the worst ever.

4. Amnat77

Amnat77 Well-Known Member MEMBER

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622

The US government should send ALL the Bahamians in Miami (who are out of status) back to the Bahamas, to make space for the 1500 Haitians.

5. awo dino

awo dino Well-Known Member MEMBER

carpenter, anthropologist, teacher. Right now I te
    Ratings:
    +1,258
    BINGO!
    as i stated on another thread, we didn't even have visas and passports until England "needed" to stop the flow of Indians to England. It is and always has been a method to control the flow of NON-WHITE people. Europe has a "problem" with Africans. That is after Europe sucked the blood out of Africa and destroyed it culturally and physically. Europe would not be a place anyone would want to go if it weren't for the robbery of Africa's natural resources. Not to mention the role Jamaica's sugar played in financing England's "industrial revolution." Blood sucking vampires. Predators. period.

6. bientempo

Dominican Republic
    Ratings:
    +165
    maybe you should contact the US government. The Bahamas might go along with the Idea. Remember this is a Bahamian Island they are talking about not Miami Fla.

7. Full Speed

Full Speed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,045
    I know two White American missionaries who overstayed their Visa. One in Greece, the other in Italy. Both were made to leave. The one in Italy was allowed to return later after getting his paperwork corrected. The one in Greece was never allowed to return after making several attempts to get back in he finally gave up. Both were approached by police while on the street handing out religious literature.

8. Amnat77

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622

I think Destee was speaking on a mass scale sir, thank you! Besides American (especially white) are not very well liked by Europeans.:fyi:

9. Amnat77

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622
    I know what were talking about, and i would appeal to the American government if I could. All the thousands of illegal Bahamians in Miami (who are mostly drug dealers) should be sent back en masse to the Bahamas, and all the illegal Haitians in the Bahamas should take their place in Miami..Watch how fast they (the bahamians) claim RACISM (if this happens)when they are more racist towards Haitians in the Bahamas.

10. bientempo

Dominican Republic
    Ratings:
    +165
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_Bahamas
    Population 309,156 Cant be too many thousands in Miami. Total population is not that large. Where are your figures from? I found this in the CIA world book
    Net migration rate -2.13 migrant(s)/1,000 population (2009 est.). In other words their legal migration rate is negative. So why would they be migrating illegally.