Black People : Us and our boys..(and girls).

Great post, I hear you man!

I have three children, girl, boy, girl. 12,8, 5.

well, you're going to have help me out on the Daughter situation.. I'm already
over-reacting to everything and she's only 2. I have a plan.. it's different
from the one for my boys because she will face different challenges than them.
I have to prepare her for the moden world, white supremacy and male
supremacy... without making her into a super successful intelligent rebellious angry predjudiced lesbian..
My political views all become conservative when it comes to my daughter.
She's so smart already, I can see, I'm going to have to put her on the Piano
earlier than I did my boys.. I'm going to start her at 4. But, you know, my worst
fear is that, after we put all this energy into making her a wonderful person, that
she shacks up with some dude hanging in front of the Mcdonald's on 98th ave.
I really don't want to go to jail.. Now, that I have a daughter I understand
the impulse to arrange marriages.. :)

I have two children 2 year old dude, and a 6 month old girl.

I was going to teach my children to be themselves and not try to infuse them with a lot of my ideology; I want them to find their own way, as I guide them to the path of their own enlightenment.

The only principles I will teach them are those of Anarchy and peace. I will probably introduce my daughter to the principles of being a goddess, I do not want a daddy's girl.

But for right now the girl wants titties, and the dude is playing with his scooter and other gifts. So I will worry about this stuff later.

I think too many parents try to live vicariously through their children, and I do not want to be one of those lame parents.

supremacy... without making her into a super successful intelligent rebellious angry predjudiced lesbian..
earlier than I did my boys.. I'm going to start her at 4. But, you know, my worst
fear is that, after we put all this energy into making her a wonderful person, that

I hear you brother. What I try to do is balance between giving plenty of rope and helping them see critical thinking for themselves. My oldest girl is now 13. she is very smart, reads a lot and seems to be aware of how people are and can be. I do tell her what to look out for in men, and that most men will not have her best interest in mind. It’s not that all men are shmucks? But that most could care less about women.

I’m with you on teaching our children realistically, and not create false expectations from humanity, like allot of white folk then to do. Myths and false constructs are a lot of the things I try to explain to all my children. But telling my oldest not to fall into the Cinderella trap is crucial for me! All my children are supervised at all times, except when in their own rooms or bathroom. LoLs My oldest can be unsupervised in the backyard when by herself. More liberty will come with age and showing of maturity! I leave very little to chance when it comes to my children's safety. I am protective and have no shame about it what so ever! But I do tell them about the bad pit falls that await them in this world…

“Always learn from others mistakes, for you will not live long enough to make them all your self.”

AXE!

lol Beautiful !!!

I'll share with you our experience. Each child is different, I think part of parenting is knowing what's best for them as it suits their persona.

I can only tell ya. When we was young parents. We grew as they grew. I made many, many mistakes. But Thank God, that none was irrepairable as we had the hinesight of our elders to guide us as well. The principles, morals and rules was the same, but each child came with their own individual challanges.

I learned that kids will become an direct reflection of all that was instilled in them early on.

I actually NOW miss those days. Embrace them. **smile**

A mothers POV. Peace

Good point.. I have two boys myself.. 9 & 11.. and a Daughter 2. And I agree,
about the illusion thing.. I'm up front with my boys about the meaning of things.
They know there's not fat jolly white man flying around giving out presents, and
that rabbits don't lay eggs and that Pirates and vampires and CSI cops are
not cool. I pulled their coat-tails to all of those things long ago.. and they can
recognize when someone is trying to run a game on them.. including a teacher.
They don't live in front of the TV, The computer or and video game console..
or even any book.. too much of that is also an issue. The are both happy
well-adjusted and top students, good athletes, good writers and good
speakers, good musicians.. My oldest wants to be a Doctor, My youngest
wants to be a Dentist.. I just want both to be happy well-adjusted adults.

I have replaced the meaningless social rituals with meaningful family rituals...
so we don't buy halloween costumes or hundreds of dollars in christmas
gifts. We put a premium on making things for each other.. I don't want them
to get confused about what money is for.. or what money is supposed to do.
It's a struggle, but so far, I think I'm winning.. My daughter on the other
hand, is not going outside until she's 35.. because if she so much as stubs
her toe, I'm going after the sidewalk with a sledgehammer.. I am really really
unprepared as a father of a daughter.. I'm hoping we can get through her
childhood without her hating me too much.. we'll see.

anyway.. I almost forgot what I was going to say.. bragging about my kids..
but.. I'm putting together the ideas for how I'm going to explain white-supremacy
to my oldest. He's ready mentally to begin the process of discovery. I plan
to begin in June. In the mean time, I'm getting my thoughts, strategies and
materials together to lead him on this journey through time

I love the way your planning and structuring how to teach your children about white supremacy.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back