Health and Wellness : UR HEALTH MATTERS™

1605791917766.png

If you have a cold or the flu always eat organic because vegetables with pesticides can produce mucus in your body. I just recently received spam e-mail that says that Kale causes diabetes because of the high amount of pesticides that it has. And after doing more research I learned that non organic vegetables high in pesticides residue are a major problem in regards to health.

If you have a cold or the flu always eat organic because vegetables with pesticides can produce mucus in your body. I just recently received spam e-mail that says that Kale causes diabetes because of the high amount of pesticides that it has. And after doing more research I learned that non organic vegetables high in pesticides residue are a major problem in regards to health.

The science is this --mucus is produced by internal goblet cells from the submucosal glands (ie. Brunner Glands) in the duodenum (very top of the small intestines).

Kale is numbered amongst the top cruciferous veggies which contain anti-cancerous properties.

Diabetes is the result of a compromised immune system that lacks the ability to absorb the glucose content in the blood and get that glucose into the cells where it is needed for energy. An over abundance of glucose content in the blood (ie. hyperglycemia) creates a ripe environment for diabetes (ie. Type 2). A normal A1C is 4.5-6.9.

Eye wash my Kale with vinegar and water.

Disclaimer: Eye know what Eye know but Eye am not a doctor. Consult the research of Dr. Sebi

1605799228262.png

1605797806675.png

I was only referring to non organic Kale.

Kale is now one of the most pesticide-contaminated vegetables https://www.cnbc.com/2019/03/20/kal... 92 percent of,as a possible human carcinogen.​

Low-income populations, people of color, and children living in inner cities experience disproportionately high morbidity and mortality due to asthma. According to the National Institutes of Health’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease, African Americans are four to six times more likely than whites to die from asthma. Therefore, any time our policies allow regulators to permit uses of pesticides with known asthma effects, which is done daily, a disproportionate impact is felt in the African-American community. Among other policies, this toxics policy contributes to a cycle of poverty, as asthma is the leading cause of school absenteeism due to chronic illness. Learn more about pesticides and asthma.
Pesticide-Induced Diseases: Asthma / Respiratory Effects

Any exposure to pesticides, including residential, paraoccupational and domestic, was associated with respiratory disease and chronic respiratory symptoms (chronic phlegm, chronic wheezing, ever wheezing), except for chronic cough. In the last 20 years, asthma rates have soared to epidemic levels.
The science is this --mucus is produced by internal goblet cells from the submucosal glands (ie. Brunner Glands) in the duodenum (very top of the small intestines).

Kale is numbered amongst the top cruciferous veggies which contain anti-cancerous properties.

Diabetes is the result of a compromised immune system that lacks the ability to absorb the glucose content in the blood and get that glucose into the cells where it is needed for energy. An over abundance of glucose content in the blood (ie. hyperglycemia) creates a ripe environment for diabetes (ie. Type 2). A normal A1C is 4.5-6.9.

Eye wash my Kale with vinegar and water.

Disclaimer: Eye know what Eye know but Eye am not a doctor. Consult the research of Dr. Sebi

I was only referring to non organic Kale.

Kale is now one of the most pesticide-contaminated vegetables https://www.cnbc.com/2019/03/20/kale-is-now-one-of-the-most-pesticide-contaminated-vegetables.html#:~:text=More than 92 percent of,as a possible human carcinogen.​

Low-income populations, people of color, and children living in inner cities experience disproportionately high morbidity and mortality due to asthma. According to the National Institutes of Health’s National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease, African Americans are four to six times more likely than whites to die from asthma. Therefore, any time our policies allow regulators to permit uses of pesticides with known asthma effects, which is done daily, a disproportionate impact is felt in the African-American community. Among other policies, this toxics policy contributes to a cycle of poverty, as asthma is the leading cause of school absenteeism due to chronic illness. Learn more about pesticides and asthma.
Pesticide-Induced Diseases: Asthma / Respiratory Effects

Any exposure to pesticides, including residential, paraoccupational and domestic, was associated with respiratory disease and chronic respiratory symptoms (chronic phlegm, chronic wheezing, ever wheezing), except for chronic cough. In the last 20 years, asthma rates have soared to epidemic levels.
WASH YOUR ORGANIC KALE WITH VINEGAR AND WATER

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back