Black Relationships : Uplifting The Black Family

I love Black Families:love:Blessings!

I love Black Families:love:Blessings!

Absolutely beautiful,Proverbs31Woman. Thanks for sharing. IMO, there's nothing like Black families, because there's nothing like Black love. I feel that the Black woman is the only woman on this earth, who can really identify with what the Black man has, is and will be (as long as he's Black) going through. The Black woman is that strong unyielding force that can and will stand toe to toe, with anyone that wants to mess with her Black family, and definitely her Black man!!! Don't get me started, sistah on Black love..its truly liquid GOLD and I can drink from that cup all day and night.

Absolutely beautiful,Proverbs31Woman. Thanks for sharing. IMO, there's nothing like Black families, because there's nothing like Black love. I feel that the Black woman is the only woman on this earth, who can really identify with what the Black man has, is and will be (as long as he's Black) going through. The Black woman is that strong unyielding force that can and will stand toe to toe, with anyone that wants to mess with her Black family, and definitely her Black man!!! Don't get me started, sistah on Black love..its truly liquid GOLD and I can drink from that cup all day and night.

Thank you Sister Butterfly#1! Yes ma'am, the beauty of black love is blinding it shines so bright. Our passion is like no other, we put our all in every emotion and decisions we experience with each other...powerful!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back