Black People : Update For 9-11 Junkies

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by eword, Jan 24, 2012.

1. eword

eword Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +91
  2. Each1teach1

Each1teach1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    build up the nation
    Ratings:
    +986
    yes I heard about this and I am a totally 9/11 truther junkie lol

3. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

Do we really think they are going to open up the 'truth' files because of some entertainers enquiries?

I highly doubt it! I mean Obama even held a high ritual on the site of the WTC where he laid the wreaths which was actually mocking the victims of that tragedy after supposedly killing Osama but no body to be seen for the victims families to get some type of satisfaction. :eeek:

4. eword

Ratings:
    +91
    This film project will highlight the many legitimate unanswered questions, which many Americans are unaware of and which the 9-11 Omission ignored. It will create the opportunity for more people to take a second look at the event.
    As for what happens after that, is anyone's guess. No one can predict what will happen, if the majority of Americans woke up from their long political unconsciousness.

5. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    I guess my feelings, since i don't live all that far from 'ground zero' is that the people don't want the truth. They've already been tricked into supporting wars under false pretenses and they don't want that blood on their hands. Knowing the truth about 9-11 would mean that the people who backed the wars without THE TRUTH of what happened that day are co-conspirators to murder and they don't want to think of themselves like that!

The simple fact that they think those buildings fell nice and neat and didn't tip over without giving it a second thought tells me that they don't want the proof.

I started a thread years ago called "9/11 an inside job" and provided all kinds of PROOF of an inside job and even broke down the math and showed that the real Y2K was 9/11 and it was met with heavy resistance because the people are so thoroughly mind controlled.

6. eword

Ratings:
    +91
    I agree with you, most people are in denial and afraid to confront the truth, but I believe this project will wake up some people, hopefully it's a bigger number. Obviously not everyone wants to wake up.
    As for the government, no one can force them to come clean. Like I said already, my hope is that there might eventually be enough people to pressure for a new and independent investigation.
    9-11 is the mother of all lies, because from this event flow so many other lies, like homeland security, war on terror, Al Ciada and so on.
    Let's wait and keep our collective fingers crossed.

7. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    It's been almost 11 years, if the people haven't waken up yet it means they like the sleep they're getting......

If and that's a big IF, the 'truth' comes out after 10 years what do you really think will change? Do you think they will prosecute bush? The Cia? What will change?

answer: Nothing!

8. eword

Ratings:
    +91
    Indeed, years have passed, but people that are awake are like you and me, who actively seek the truth and that's how we know about it. Most people can only know the truth, if the truth is packaged as entertainment. Remember, there is nothing like show business. Someone has to drop the truth in their lap, which is what a movie can do. Presenting 9-11 truth at the local movie theater, might open the minds of those who never seek the truth, but love to watch movies.
    The most we can hope for is, that more people see the film, which might change how they see the world. Entertainment has the ability to educate people faster. Many people won't read a book or newpaper, but they will eagerly watch a movie. May be the film might influence people to start asking questions and seek more information, about other past, current and future events. I believe having more informed people in our society, might have a positive impact in the long run.
    As for anyone being prosecuted, I can't see that happening, but the image of Bush and company might be tarnished.