Black People : UP&COMIN RAP ARTIST

rapchild

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 17, 2006
Occupation
Artist/music producer/
im a rapper on the come up got a few demos so please if anybody can be of some help 2 me gettin a record deal or anykind of help please let a brotha know
or if u know somebody who know somebody who know somebody who can help me out please let a brotha know.lol

even just an email address/address of a producer,record label or somethin like dat will be appreciated.

plus i think is about time the hiphop world hears from an african/ghanaian voice.u know
we gotta have a voice.

iz_phizzy@yahoo.com
ballapluz@hotmail.com

Yeah the rap is cool though I kind of think its a bit hardcore fo alot of folks here taste.
Take it you have gone the usual routes of sending demos ect to as many well known record companies as you can?
sometimes the net is the best way to get known nowadayz post up links to your my space on as many sites as will allow for it and get known that way and the producers will often come to you.
I don't mind sticking a link to your my space on a couple of sites I know will be cool with it if your cool with that, since anything that brings you exposure could help.

rapchild said:
aight thanks if u got any address of labels or email address
of any producer let a brother know
maybe be u can try n get me some contacts aight.

peace thanks for the reply.

one luv.
have you googled up the websites of all the big name record companies at least the rap orientated ones they should give you info on that.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back