Black Relationships : Unwed Mothers in the USA - The New Normal

When it comes to finance, economics, health, and wealth many of our people have not been educated on the positive relationship marriage has with all of these. Out of wedlock children, baby momma, baby daddy (I dislike those terms), teenage motherhood and fatherhood, very early adult reproduction, and living together (pretend marriage) are some of the many varied actions that uphold white supremacy. With greater knowledge there would be much less lusting, lack of self control, and the spreading of one's seed hither and yon. The financial, economic, health, and wealth benefits of marriage are many and some exclusive to the institution. We need much more education on this in our communities so smarter, more beneficial choices can be made.

When it comes to finance, economics, health, and wealth many of our people have not been educated on the positive relationship marriage has with all of these. Out of wedlock children, baby momma, baby daddy (I dislike those terms), teenage motherhood and fatherhood, very early adult reproduction, and living together (pretend marriage) are some of the many varied actions that uphold white supremacy. With greater knowledge there would be much less lusting, lack of self control, and the spreading of one's seed hither and yon. The financial, economic, health, and wealth benefits of marriage are many and some exclusive to the institution. We need much more education on this in our communities so smarter, more beneficial choices can be made.

You have articulated the point quite well.

Because we have become sooooooo PC we dont talk about it in polite company. Even though there are all kinds of studies showing parental invovlement increases test scores in school. It's the schools fault so many kids are failing. No one wants to deal with the 800 lb gorrilla in the living room

Kemestry there is another fact, the mothers of these children do not have any marketable skills and hence the poverty cycle continues. Just recently I saw a young girl in my neighbourhood, she had to leave high school early and had a baby the boy is about 3 years old, and then lo and behold I saw her a few weeks ago with another baby:(She cannot work, cannot afford day care. The young folks need to be realistic. Where will this end. What future is there for an uneducated mother, with no proper maintenance for her children. The blame has to be apportioned to the men too. They must want to see their women folk educated and employed. This is so serious that unless something is done, a new generation will be born who will be frustrated and will find themselves involved in drugs, crime etc. It is sooooo sad.:(

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back