Black Poetry : Unwanted Bi-racial baby

WELCOME home, blackchynadoll. when you're fighting the outside world, you look to home and family for refuge. when you can't find it there, you wonder if it exists. IT DOES. your makeup is who you are...and you can't separate you from yourself. I'M SORRY for your pain...especially for the hurt your family caused you. I'M GLAD you're amongst us...letting your river flow.:)

THANKS for sharing.

This was an awesome statement of truth and reality....
be proud of who you are we are all mixed with something, some things we claim more than others and some we don't admit to at all ...... I am black, french and indian with some white (smile) so I hea ya...... But my strength is my blackness and since I was raised to identify with that more so than the others I still acknowledge that it is there....

Peace to Ya
AqueenPassing
:wave:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back