Black Poetry : untitled

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by jerseyy22, Oct 12, 2002.

1. jerseyy22

jerseyy22 Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    I just had to have him the first day I saw him. We switched numbers and I couldn't wait to call you. Something about this this I couldn't deny frome head to toe dude was fly. We did the courting thinkg you know how it goes. After that I had dude kissing me from head to toe. After that he started to flip. Cursing me out because I didn't return a phone call. Strady trying to knock me down hoping I'd fall. Isolating me from my friends and my world all because I needed to understand I was "his girl". He said he didn't care about the other chicks he hiit I was his number one, I was "his chick". Afraid of his hot temper and what he would do even though I was grown I graciously accepted my new curfew. Woed on the street was he skipped town. I was told I should be happy that he's not around. But for some reason I was missing a piece, just had to get the info on his rep sheet. I found out he was a lier and a cheat. The homegirls he introduced me too were the women he used to beat. So he left me for this other chick, I hope she didn't know about his past, if she did then she's sick. I can't be with no man whotouches me with his fist or stick. To sum it all up yeah he's behind bar, but see I changed my number so they'll be no collect calls. To top it all off the name he gave me was fake, I think his homeboy said his name was Jake.:jawdrop:

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    indeed i must say
    he was truely a fake
    his lies and anger
    told it all
    under his care u would have fall
    see inside da heart from da start