Black Poetry : Untitled

PoeticallybbG

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 24, 2003
This is my first time posting any of my poetry... I dont have a title .. I hope you guys can help me with that. Thanks Fam.. I love ya...WRITE ON!!

I'm lost and I must admit... I don't know where my life is going cause at times I feel like shhhhit, and unlike the scarecrow I don't need a brain... I just need some kind of guidance to show me that my life isn't flooded by rain, sleet, or snow. Lord please show me which way to go cause I'm lost and I know I need a map. Perhaps I've been trapped since birth cautious cause I'm cursed for wearing my emotions on my sleeve. And I wanna leave the nest but im afraid ... afraid of the rocky road ahead and the obstacles in my way.

But I have to figure this out... I need to know just what to do. Because the only way to get to something is to go through. But it seems like I've been through everything.. so Lord please show me what to do... I'm not questioning you Lord... I just want to know....if my life gets any better before I knock on Heaven's Door.

welcome welcome welcome !!!!!

first let me welcome u
for the beautiful poetry
welcome to destee.com poetic playground
welcome to the house of love & peace

this sound like a title is written within the poem
(I NEED GUIDANCE)

well said and laid out i enjoy this welcome u family :great: :spinn:
:congrats: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
continue to share and share love to poet's we happy you here

PoeticallybbG said:
I just want to know....if my life gets any better before I knock on Heaven's Door.[/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/LEFT]

Hi PoeticallybbG
And a very warm welcome to you, this is home...relax and enjoy.

No need to wait, to knock on "Heaven's door" ...knock now, loud and hard, ....
And enjoy Heaven right here on earth...it's yours for the asking.
this is a beautiful piece poet