Quiet Poetry Lounge : Untitled --- couldn't find a name for this one

thatgirl74

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 23, 2004
Untitled

No matter how hard we wish it away the day will come when we have to walk away from each other.
Emotions keep an elastic band connecting us so that no matter how far one walks away we always snap back to this place where passion and love rule the moment.
Conversations and touches and kisses all fueled by the fact that neither one of us want to let go.
Are we scared that if we break this connection we will forever be lost with out each other?
Thoughts of no you and me bring tears, sighs, and worries.
Not wanting to loose something so special, so sweet.
Bickering which masks true emotions only make it harder.
Time makes it worse.
These emotions keep bringing back the fact that no you and me is such a farfetched idea.
Maybe the day will never come and neither one of us will have to hurt the other.
Instead that day will come, and we will make love and put it off for another day.

it fells good so good

thatgirl74 said:
Untitled

No matter how hard we wish it away the day will come when we have to walk away from each other.
Emotions keep an elastic band connecting us so that no matter how far one walks away we always snap back to this place where passion and love rule the moment.
Conversations and touches and kisses all fueled by the fact that neither one of us want to let go.
Are we scared that if we break this connection we will forever be lost with out each other?
Thoughts of no you and me bring tears, sighs, and worries.
Not wanting to loose something so special, so sweet.
Bickering which masks true emotions only make it harder.
Time makes it worse.
These emotions keep bringing back the fact that no you and me is such a farfetched idea.
Maybe the day will never come and neither one of us will have to hurt the other.
Instead that day will come, and we will make love and put it off for another day.
what else can i say