Black Short Stories : untitled......a dark story!

nevar

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 19, 2005
I'm a Georgia Peach!!!!
Occupation
working to own my plus size empire.....
Chapter One

My beginning is no concern what I am about to tell you is most important. All sorts have gifts to see and talk to ones who passed. I have a gift like no other I will never disclose what my motive is. I give you the one thing which is a chance to be reunited with those you have lost. Some call me a gift from GOD, but there are others who are against me. I give you hope, peace, and love some say I bring misery. I don't ask very much of you, but just the chance to make you whole again. This is no deal with the devil but a way to see your love of your life, your daughter or whomever.

My name is Lazarus and that is all you need to know. I am not afraid of going to Hades to bring your soul back just be prepared. Your thinking be prepared for what just know they won't come back a zombie but as they are. They will have no knowledge of being passed on it is like the day has never happened. Ok your scared now you don't know what to think but don't let my intro scare for I am Lazarus. Many have tried to research my humble beginnings but you should focus on your new beginning, the rebirth of your loved one. What do I have to gain what is the catch no catch. There is no blood contract to sign just your promise to take care. Wouldn't you want to just have that moment with your mother as she use to reassure everything will be ok. Or your dad showing up to your games, recitals, or your wedding. I give you the moments back no bull, no gimmick just as they were. My gift of restoration has been seen or witnessed all over the world. Money is not a form of payment just your word to just take care.

Take care, take care, take care.......to be continued.............

I am trying my hand as a dark mystery writer please leave feed back!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back