Black People : Until We Understand white supremacy...

river

Watch Her Flow
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
What it is and how it works everything else we understand will only confuse us--Dr. Ray Hagins

First we must understand that all white people are not white supremists but all white people benefit from white supremacy. The smiling white people you meet who are so friendly and helpful they are the settlers. They come in after the white supremists have done their jobs oh sowell. They don't know what all the fuss and anger is about. They didn't see the blood, murder, rape and mutilation. They're just regular folks who want to live a decent life with their families.Yet on some level they know they are living so well at our expense.

They have power but they don't have control. The difference is like a gun has the power to kill but the gunman controls who gets killed by the gun. As the majority in America and Europe white people have the power to keep other groups down. There is a minority within the majority that controls the media and the money. With this control they decide how the power of the majority will be used. The majority goes along with this because they know it will be to their benefit.

White supremacy rests on the western belief that time is linear and the group that has the ultimate plan will gain the ultimate victory. The problem with that is there is a law in physics which says for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. This could not be true if time were linear. And if time is not linear then there can be no ultimate victory for any one group.

Already America is on the brink of it's downfall. It is in the same place, politically, economically, morally, socially and every other -ly where Rome and Germany were just before they fell. Our government believes it won't make the same mistakes those other guys made but their technology will give them a control unattainable by Hitler. Every emperor in history believed he was smarter than his predecessors. America is not even 250 years old yet. It will go done in history as the shortest lived would-be empire ever.

Our day in the sun is very near. Some of us will see this as an opportunity for vengeance but the thing about payback when people instigate it the debt is never paid in full. The vengeance we exact must be repaid to us again when our day comes to an end. And in a cyclicle world it will always come to an end just as it came to a beginning. Nobody knows who did what to whom first. We do not know where the vicious cycle of racial brutality began but we can decide where it ends by consciuosly and collectively doing the opposite. How can we do that if there will inevitably be an equal and opposite reaction to the action? Well, there is another law in physics called the law of inertia which says a body in motion will continue in that direction at the same speed unless a force changes it. We must be that force We also have a spiritual law called the law of attraction which those who utilize brutality to get on top or vengeance to get back on top cannot use to their benefit for they can only attract brutality and vengeaance.

hi sister River. :spinn: i don't kno 2 what xtent the contents of this post r ur views, or the views of mr. ray higgins, but, although i agree w much of the spirit of these statements, i respectfully disagree w som of the conclusions reached.

"irst we must understand that all white people are not white supremists but all white people benefit from white supremacy. The smiling white people you meet who are so friendly and helpful they are the settlers. They come in after the white supremists have done their jobs oh sowell. They don't know what all the fuss and anger is about."

this has been called the information age 4 good reason. 1st, i don't really believe there r very many ppl, yt or otherwise, who don't kno "what all the fuss & anger is about", but 2 the xtent that is tru, they don't kno because they don't WANT 2 kno. they wish 2 deny the portions of their history that make them uncomfortable.

"As the majority in America and Europe white people have the power to keep other groups down." - only 2 the xtent that the oppressed ppl COOPERATE w the minority n power. that cooperation can b overt or covert, but it is nevertheless essential.

"The majority goes along with this because they know it will be to their benefit." i agree, sort of, but wld state it differently. i believe the ppl of color worldwide, but particularly n the u.s., go along w a minority (globally) exercising hegemony over them b/c they hv bought n2 the minority's paradihm & societal norms. they hv determined, rightly or wrongly, that temporary, immediate material benefits r of mor importance & significance than the long term benefits that wld accure from the sacrifices concomitant w rejection of the prevailing pressures. as tony brown is fond of saying: "blk ppl r the only ppl n the world who blame the yt man 4 99% of their problems but spend 100% of their money with him". we forge the chains of our own continued oppression.

i enjoyed & agree w much of the remainder of ur post, sister River. thanx for posting this. :great:

Hey brotha Alkebulan,

What you say here is on point. A lot of what you are disagreeing with is not what I actually said but I failed to make myself clear in the first place, which I should have done. Let me add a few things here and see if we aren't on the same page.

Alkebulan said:
hi sister River. :spinn: i don't kno 2 what xtent the contents of this post r ur views, or the views of mr. ray higgins, but, although i agree w much of the spirit of these statements, i respectfully disagree w som of the conclusions reached.

"irst we must understand that all white people are not white supremists but all white people benefit from white supremacy. The smiling white people you meet who are so friendly and helpful they are the settlers. They come in after the white supremists have done their jobs oh sowell. They don't know what all the fuss and anger is about."

this has been called the information age 4 good reason. 1st, i don't really believe there r very many ppl, yt or otherwise, who don't kno "what all the fuss & anger is about", but 2 the xtent that is tru, they don't kno because they don't WANT 2 kno. they wish 2 deny the portions of their history that make them uncomfortable.

Yes, in many cases it is deliberate ignrance. How would it benefit them to dig into our history to find out what they did wrong and how much they owe us?

[QYOTE]
"As the majority in America and Europe white people have the power to keep other groups down." - only 2 the xtent that the oppressed ppl COOPERATE w the minority n power. that cooperation can b overt or covert, but it is nevertheless essential.

"The majority goes along with this because they know it will be to their benefit." i agree, sort of, but wld state it differently. i believe the ppl of color worldwide, but particularly n the u.s., go along w a minority (globally) exercising hegemony over them b/c they hv bought n2 the minority's paradihm & societal norms. they hv determined, rightly or wrongly, that temporary, immediate material benefits r of mor importance & significance than the long term benefits that wld accure from the sacrifices concomitant w rejection of the prevailing pressures. as tony brown is fond of saying: "blk ppl r the only ppl n the world who blame the yt man 4 99% of their problems but spend 100% of their money with him". we forge the chains of our own continued oppression.

i enjoyed & agree w much of the remainder of ur post, sister River. thanx for posting this. :great:

[/QUOTE]
This is where I did not make myself clear. I am not speaking of the whole African diaspora but of the situation in the U.S. where whites are the majority and we are of the minotrities. I am aware of the fact that in the big picture yt is the minority. Even in the U.S. if all the minotities joined together whites would be a minority. But I am speaking of the way things are without the "lf."

thank u

thank u 4 that clarification sistah River. yes, rregretfully, i believe i did misunderstand som of ur post. i apologize.

now that i hv a better understanding, YES, i would say we r on the same page. hotep & respect 2 u sistah River 4 bringin this much needed info. right now, i think obtaining a working understanding of yt racism is VITAL 2 our ppl's progress. i think we both agree on that.

:kiss1: ---------------------> sistah River :)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back