Chief Elder Osiris : UNTIL AMERICA CAN CLAIM TO HAVE MOVED BEYOND RACE, AMERICA MUST DEAL WITH THE ISSUE O

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Dec 6, 2007.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    UNTIL AMERICA CAN CLAIM TO HAVE MOVED BEYOND RACE, AMERICA MUST DEAL WITH THE ISSUE OF REPARATION WITHOUT A RACIST AND UNJUSTIFIED PREJUDICE MIND.

By Chief Elder

So tell me beloved, is it that just because it appear that white America is gravitating toward Obama that we should take that action as a sign that America is no longer a Racist and Prejudice Society? are we to now settle back and say that Black Folks have finally overcome and that we now have no reason to be dissatisfied in America, are we to point at Denzel latest Movie about the Great Debaters and come away from that Movie feeling as if we have overcome ? is America now in a position to make the claim that we have finally dissolved into the Melting Pot to the extent that Race no longer Matters?

If you answer yes to any of those questions, then we Black Folks are more locked into a Mental motion of complete Mental affliction than I had anticipated and that the so call Afrikan American is more consumed by the conning and trickery of America than can be accurately measured.

Beloved, are we so desperate to have a piece of the America Dream to the point that we are so willing to pretend our Life condition of a Night Mare is not for real anymore, because of the way white America is ranting and raving over Obama and he claiming to be color Blind ?

Yes I know that recently in one of my Missive I suggested that all black Folks in America that participate in America politricks, should vote for Obama and I still stand on that suggestion and I do so because I know that a Black obama Presidency will not make a Nickle worth of difference to the condition of Black Folks in America and it most certainly will not have an acceptable trickling affect upon the Black World and i make such a prediction because I know who it be that control the politics of America and it most certainly is not America society, a society that has no influence over their lives, meaning that white America no longer has a Government of the Republic, that America, has been long gone.

So Black Folks, if white Folks mean nothing in America anymore, other than to maintain their prejudice toward Black Folks in America, then where is it that you believe you stand in America that is any different from our ordinary stand in America which is the recipient of the Racism and unjustified prejudice in the World against black People, consisting of the Black World.

Reparation, not until America embrace the Divine Truth about Reparation and insist that it be allowed to run its course in America, uninhibited, not until then, can America be allowed to make claim that America Racism and Prejudice toward the Children of the Middle Passage is no more AS HIGH AS BEFORE.

White people may be fooled into believing that they are qualified to elect obama as president of America if they so desire, while they not being aware what is happening to them in this presidential election year coming up, again I say, White America society does not elect the president of America, it be those that have the power over the World in their possession, misleading white folks to believe that the power of America Government is invested in the American people and I am here to share with you that today, there is no greater Lie to be told than the Lie that is being told to white America today, in term of their participation in a marked presidential election in America and oh, by the way, the so call African American Human Being never have counted in white folks presidential politics, the only politics that matter in America, that politics which control the Life of the people and the Mind of African Americans Human Beings, what foolish pathetic people we once Divine Beings have become and now here we are grabbing an attitude because there are those that have come and is accurately reading our Black behind, showing how we have faltered in our responsibility to our Children, thus to ourselves and that Divine Truth does not mean not one **** to a once Black Divine Black Nation.

Yet here we are, all excited over Hilary candidacy and split over choosing between a Black Man and a White Woman for president claiming that Race does not matter in America, we have become the biggest **** fools on the America Block and here Afrikan American Human Beings turning up their nose at the call for our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation, not willing to give not one nickle toward a Reparation Campaign which represent their Freedom, Independence, and the Sovereignty of the Black Life, but is willing to make all monetary sacrifice to a Hilary Campaign, an Obma Campaign and all of the rest of those Devilish White folks running for president, now if that is not an act of self condemnation, then I do not know what is.

Yet here we are trying to sound so serious and intelligent in discussing Afrika and Afrikan problems when we do not have the courage nor the Spiritual insight to embrace Reparation, not knowing what it Divinely and Truly Represent in reference to the elevation and Liberation of the Black so call Afrikan Nation..

Black Woman and man, when is it will you come to realize who you really are and learn to appreciate that Divine Truth and Reality about your Black Selves and stop allowing a lesser Being, that you allow to control your Black Life ?

Have we become creatures of habit in our state of oppression and reception of Disrespect from everybody in this world of evil doers, having learned to glorify in our state of mental and physical diseased Health ?

Look at ourselves, look to the extent that you be qualified to See ourselves, and when you do, will you still be able to ignore this Divine Truth that I share with you, about our uncaring behavior we show toward ourselves with the evidence being that which we project to the world and it being our present state of life condition in the world, and we act as if it is a normal condition and position we now suffer in the world, at others hand, as well as at our own hand, as we act the part of a foolish people, sitting on our behind while we watch the incineration of the Black Child, whom we today treat as if they are not our own, it is a mental Disturbed people that can go to sleep every night without concern for our Children, beating the Devil himself in criticizing our own Children, acting as if we do not know what is ailing the Black Child.

Woe is unto the Black Nation for not protecting the Black Child and not Divinely Understanding the Gravity of importance of Reparation, I so declare that all who speak ill toward Reparation is a revealed enemy to the elevation and Liberation of the Black Race in this evil Religious World, the Dope that has the Black World not knowing the Divine Worth of the Black Nation, and you tell me that we have something to be proud of, in not only America but in the wider Black World ?

Despise me if you so desire but I will tell you that you will not find another that have the Loving affection for the Black World as I do and that is why I am compelled to share with you a Divine Truth like you have never heard before and yet it is not a New Divine Truth that I share with you, different yes, New, No, because the information I share with you is the same information our Ancient First Way Ancestors had with them when they arrived to this planet and they did not come from the loins of an ape, but from the Loins of an Eternal Infinite Universe.

Take it or leave it, this Divine Truth Remain As It Is, Whether You Accept It Or Not And I will Share With you again, That Not until The Ark Of Our Savior Is Afloat Heading us back to Afrika, Will the Black World Be Able to rise In Unison again, and that Ark of Our Savior Is none Other Than, REPARATION, THE ONLY ISSUE WORTHY OF SERVING AS A LITMUS TEST TO WHITE FOLKS, IN ORDER TO SHOW UP THEIR RACISM AND UNJUSTIFIED PREJUDICE AND THE SO CALL AFRIKAN AT HOME AS WELL AS IN THE DIASPORA HAS THE AUDACITY TO OPPOSE THE WEAPON QUALIFIED OF ASSURING AFRIKA AND THE BLACK WORLD FREEDOM, AND BECAUSE WE AFRIKANS HUMAN BEING NOW MOVE UNDER THE AUTHORITY OF THE HUMAN BEING MIND, WE ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO APPRECIATE WHAT OUR ENSLAVED ANCESTORS HAVE LEFT FOR US TO USE, IN ORDER TO SECURE AFRIKA AND REUNITE THE BLACK WORLD AGAIN.

NEVER WILL I APOLOGIZE FOR MY COMMITMENT TO REPARATION, IT IS THE WEAPON NEEDED IN ORDER TO SAVE OUR CHILDREN, BLACK YET CONFUSE THEY ARE AND THE FAULT LAY AT THE FEET OF THE BLACK WORLD AND YES, I AM YELLING, I KNOW THAT OUR SITUATION IS OF SUCH URGENCY TO THE POINT WE MUST STOP PLAYING TO BE WHITE FOLKS IN THE WAY WE ACT, SOUND, AND BEHAVE, IN OUR LIFE, BECAUSE SUCH AN ACTION IS STEADY KILLING OUR CHILDREN, AT HOME AND ABROAD.

The Divine Truth, Black Folks Despise The Divine Truth And From Such an Attitude and Behavior, I Invite you to Behold The Present condition Of Afrika and The Black World, We Now Using individual accomplishment to serve as a sign of our Progress, Never No More To Identify With A Collective Accomplishment, With The Goal being Regaining Afrika and Uniting The Black World, Knowing Now Days That All That Is Black Is Not Black And Many Of Us That Are Not Black Pigmented But Is The Blackest Than The Many Who Are Pigmented Black, With An Attitude And Behavior Toward Reparation And Our Children, Which Is An Indication Of a Divine Being, Capable Of Attaining Our Divinity Again.

Here Is Lovingly thinking Of you

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder
    [email protected]

2. roarin1

roarin1 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +28
    One of the final conversations Martin Luther King Jr. had with Harry Belafonte' before he was murdered as according to Mr. Belafonte' was MLK saying to Belafonte' that....I'm afraid that I am intergrating our community into a burning house.'

This is one of the most telling statements ANY person has shared regarding 'amerikkka.'

And most of OUR People will not face the truth. (well, 'OUR People' do...race traitors don't.)

The crimes of amerikkka do not disapear just because amerikkka ignors them.

I believe that eventually, the exculpatory aspirations and intent in all past crimes of amerikkka will fail.

There may be only a few of US left when this happens (maybe OUR Children,) but WE WILL see it.

I heard someone say once that 'if you get blood in fabric, no matter what you do clean the fabric, soap it, bleach it whatever, the fabric may look clean but blood is one of the only substances that will NEVER wash completely out.'

I submit that this is the exact same for amerikkka.

Roarin.........

3. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    until america can claim...

let me ask you this chief,what are we gonna do if ol massa don't give us our reparations??are we gonna riot[we're good at burning down what little we have]are we gonna march[oh i forgot we've been marching all along]maybe next time we'll have farakhan plan a two million man march to the capital of course we'll have to give him half the proceeds...no we're gonna just keep whinin about our reparations and the man will keep ignoring us as always...IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN BLACK PEOPLE!