Nation of Gods and Earths : Universal Parliaments/Rallies in Atlanta

Precise Allah

Jun 16, 2009
Atlanta Georgia
Occupation
Peacemaker
Peace,

Today is a very important Universal Parliament for the Nation of Gods and Earths in Allah's Garden (Atlanta Georgia). Come on out and join us at Howell Park (983 Ralph Abernathy Blvd SW) starting at the Wisdom hour (2pm).

Rallies and Universal Parliaments in Allah's Garden are held the last Sunday of the month and held at Howell Park or a substitute venue (in case of bad weather).

Peace
Precise Infinite Peace Allah

Precise Allah

Jun 16, 2009
Atlanta Georgia
Occupation
Peacemaker
Peace,

Just a reminder that we have meetings every month at the above address. If you live in the Atlanta Georgia area, come on out to meet us and ask questions in person.

Peace
Precise

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Ohhhh ... that would be nice to attend.

I'm a bit away from Atlanta ... but who knows ... maybe one of these days!

Thanks for sharing Brother Precise Allah.

Love You!

Destee

Precise Allah

Jun 16, 2009
Atlanta Georgia
Occupation
Peacemaker
Ohhhh ... that would be nice to attend.

I'm a bit away from Atlanta ... but who knows ... maybe one of these days!

Thanks for sharing Brother Precise Allah.

Love You!

Destee
Peace,

It would be nice to see you here for whatever reason. You don't have to be in Atlanta to find a rally though. Many cities have them. Just let me know where you are and I can put you in contact with whoever is there if you ever get the desire to check us out. It would be a great experience for you to see how positive our rallies are in the physical.

Peace

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Black People : What Happen To The Universal Divine Black Beings? Black People Open Forum 2
Akyas Easu Black Spirituality Religion : The 20 Primary Universal Laws: Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
blazejay Black Spirituality Religion : Universal Law - anyone read the kybalion? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 13
A Black Spirituality Religion : Jesus Is Universal Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 10
Istari Black Spirituality Religion : Human and Universal Consciousness Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Dynastic Structure, Is Universal In Nature Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Universal Order As Opposed To New World Order Chief Elder Osiris 0
skuderjaymes Black People : Slavery song outlines universal problems of freedom seekers.. Black People Open Forum 1
Knowledge Seed Black Spirituality Religion : Mathematics vs Vibrations: Which is the Universal Language? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 37
M Black Spirituality Religion : Universal Oral History Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Love Is Not Universal, Divinity Is Universally Infinite !!! Chief Elder Osiris 1
G Black People : What is the Violation of Universal/Nature Laws & what are the Consequences? Black People Open Forum 0
Metaverse Black People : UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE? Black People Open Forum 0
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Establishment of Universal Spirituality Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Christian Hindu friendship for universal spirituality Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
S Black People : Redefining Universal Beauty Standards... Black People Open Forum 1
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Let us work for universal spirituality Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
emanuel goodman Black People : KEMETIC UNIVERSAL BANK Black People Open Forum 7
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Universal Marcus Garvey Day Tribute and Acknowledgement is HERE!!! Chief Elder Osiris 7
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : UNIVERSAL RELIGIONS Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
K Pan Africanism : Declaration of Universal Human Rights African American History Culture 1
P Black Spirituality Religion : The Seven Principles of Maat - Universal Principles Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 11
ASHANTA Black Poetry : Universal Consignment of Life Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
ASHANTA Black Poetry : Shut Up And Listen Can You hear The Wind Blowing Through The Universal Space Of My Mi Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Bootzey Nation of Gods and Earths : Parliaments/Rallies Nation of Gods and Earths Study Group 1
Bootzey Nation of Gods and Earths : Parliaments/Rallies Nation of Gods and Earths Study Group 0
HODEE Black People Politics : Long Suspected FAKE Enthusiasm for Political Candidates and Rallies Black People Politics 4
chuck Black People Politics : Mere Rallies and Speeches Don't Create New Movements!! Black People Politics 39
chuck Black Poetry : What Are You Feeling And Thinking About The Black Lives Matter Rallies And Protests Today ?? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Amnat77 Black People : Israeli town rallies against African refugees Black People Open Forum 7
Ankhur Liberia : President of Liberia rallies a wake up call about Vulture funds, exloiting Africa Liberia 1