Black People : Unity what about my freedom?

Fold up shop?

Originally posted by kemetstry
Nexis
Each generation is suppose to take up the banner and make the world a better place.

I agree but still, this generation has to reconfigure the ideals and values of the preceeding one. WHITE and BLACK.

I dont think capitalism is going to fold up shop anytime soon. Buying or selling ideas.

No. There is no need for a mass movement. What it takes is refusing to be discounted to zero on an individual basis.

This is the power, this is the freedom.

Convert!!!

It is a mentallity like yours that cause our young black children to do wrong. And we as black people to be divided. When people get old..because they are now no use to us...do just leave them their to rot. Why can't we pick them up and help them along the way. Be that shoulder for one another to lean on. Not someone who takes the clothes off our back...but just a shoulder to lean. on. That is support..

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back