Black Spirituality Religion : Unity of Religions

dattaswami1

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 28, 2005
Unity of Religions

The correlation of the scriptures of various religions was done in a detailed way by several prophets who aimed at the world peace. Even I have done this correlation in major topics like human rebirth, concept of human incarnation etc. The effect of such correlation is not much because the devotees of various religions are neither influenced by the unity of the scriptures nor by the unity of human beings having the same bodies of matter and energy externally and the internal souls made of the same pure awareness.

Scriptures are the concepts given by various forms of God. Devotees feel that these forms of God are totally different from each other. Unless you bring the correlation of the various forms of God belonging to different religions, the problem is not solved in the root. You have to come from top to bottom in the solution for difference. The correlation of unity in the scriptures and in the human beings is an attempt of solving the problem from bottom to top. If you can prove the unity of the forms of God and establish the concept of single God in various religions, the scriptures have to be correlated forcibly because one God cannot speak contradicting concepts in various religions.

Like this if you come from the top for the solution, there is always a tremendous binding force acting on the heads of devotees to correlate the scriptures. Even if some little variations exist in the scriptures, they have to be unified by force in the light of unity of God, who is the single speaker of various scriptures.

The gods of many religions are indeed different than each other. Just because one practices peace, love, and forgiveness, doesn't mean they are worshiping the same. However, in my faith, I believe we all receive of the same Father in Heaven, even if all don't recognize who He is.

Uniting them wouldn't work since there's much that would contradict, and people already have this belief that many of the different religions are contradictory upon themselves, already. No need to actually make that happen. Plus, with a faith such as "Christianity"; it started in what is called "Judaism", so there's no way to merge them, without the faithful going backward in some of their teachings.

It had it's time, but after the Son came as a sacrifice for our sins to salvage us from thee fire, and was resurrected from the dead, He gave new life to us all, and the Holy doctrine that men had been yearning to truly understand.

I believe in faith and true belief, none will be lost o the father and the Son, regardless of where they start out in religion, background, life because He knows the sincere hearts to His Way, that really would give up all in their life just to behold His Glory.

As Salaam Alaikum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For Me I believe many religions are the same and have the same God but for us and many don't understand the language and get caught up.For black people it's even worse for someone gave us there religion and there interpretation of our history and of God and it has us in a terrible condition. Most quarrels about God is not even about God but his servants. Jews,Christians and Muslims believe in the same God there differences comes when they believe the servants of God taught and brought different messages but when you look into the message they all brought the core is the same.

When you look at Buddhist I haven't read were Buddha told the people to worship him.But the core of what he brought is the same as Jews,Christians, and Muslims. One thing we have done is Made a god next to God out of the servants of God and instead of worshiping the God that sent them we worship them and miss what God is trying to give to Us.

I believe there is only One religion and that religion Is submitting to the will of God and living a righteous life.A true believer in God want's for his brother and sister what he want's for himself.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back