Black People : UNITED WE STAND

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Truth!

GOOD NEWS:UNITY BETWEEN BLACK PEOPLE...A great beginning to the question of the past: What time is it? Nation Time, Its Nation Time, for real!

MUSLIMS,MOORS,ISRAELITES,CHRISTIANS,5%,AFRO CENTRISTS,RASTAFARI !!!!!

On point Seneb, the R B G Nation could be the panacea of dis-unity for our people.

Tahuti, said one very powerful thing, besides much, he cannot go to Chicago when his people are dying in New York, true statement; which means we must rely on grass-roots as a solution, under the RBG banner.

It is my intent to stay here at Destee.com and create such a refuge in cyberspace with International flavor, into an Internet Icon that can touch down into various communities, around the World...Peace In my brother friend, for real!

It is my intent to stay here at Destee.com and create such a refuge in cyberspace with International flavor, into an Internet Icon that can touch down into various communities, around the World...Peace In my brother friend, for real!

:number1::number1::number1:2010 is THE YEAR.This web site is like a Hub for different peoples,like myself:a brother from Guyane (French Guiana),living in France.Very Good idea!

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Truth!

:number1::number1::number1:2010 is THE YEAR.This web site is like a Hub for different peoples,like myself:a brother from Guyane (French Guiana),living in France.Very Good idea!

Right, let's get it done Seneb, let's keep it tight between us like we have been doing my brother friend, for real!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back