The Front Porch : United we stand, divided we fall. Please help me stand against police brutality and coverups.

If you could stop police brutality, would you? If so please sign this petition.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cariol

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 21, 2012
Buffalo, New York
A Police Officer should not lose their job for standing up against police brutality, they are the only ones who can stop it when it is happening in front of them.

A single mother of five on November 1st, 2006, while working as a Police Officer, I, Cariol Horne, a black female stopped Gregory Kiatkowski a white male officer from choking a handcuffed black male suspect. He punched me in the face. I asked that he be arrested. Coverups and lies followed. I have proof. I was fired and he was promoted. He continued to abuse people and was forced to retire after choking a white male officer while on duty because the officer wanted to switch out of his platoon. He had multiple pending excessive force allegations.
After 20 years, I lost my retirement for standing up for what was right. Please help me fight back and end police brutality and coverups. Thank you. I have a petition at change.org stop police brutality and coverups and reinstate Officer Cariol Horne.

A Police Officer should not lose their job for standing up against police brutality, they are the only ones who can stop it when it is happening in front of them.

A single mother of five on November 1st, 2006, while working as a Police Officer, I, Cariol Horne, a black female stopped Gregory Kiatkowski a white male officer from choking a handcuffed black male suspect. He punched me in the face. I asked that he be arrested. Coverups and lies followed. I have proof. I was fired and he was promoted. He continued to abuse people and was forced to retire after choking a white male officer while on duty because the officer wanted to switch out of his platoon. He had multiple pending excessive force allegations.
After 20 years, I lost my retirement for standing up for what was right. Please help me fight back and end police brutality and coverups. Thank you. I have a petition at change.org stop police brutality and coverups and reinstate Officer Cariol Horne.

My heart goes out to you.

And thank you for your story, and I hope and pray that you win...completely.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back