Pan-Africanism : United States of Africa...

Lloyd

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 29, 2004
I wonder about!When we talk about panafricanism and we see how much Africa is divided!Could they one they reach their aim?Will Africa have something to say one day in a world decision?My God,i'm so afraid...I DON'T THINK SO!!!Look how much Africa collapse under the weight of the foreign debt!They don't breath again,they are trying to...So brothers and sisters,it's time to draw the alarm bell,don't you agree with me?

Lloyd said:
I wonder about!When we talk about panafricanism and we see how much Africa is divided!Could they one they reach their aim?Will Africa have something to say one day in a world decision?My God,i'm so afraid...I DON'T THINK SO!!!Look how much Africa collapse under the weight of the foreign debt!They don't breath again,they are trying to...So brothers and sisters,it's time to draw the alarm bell,don't you agree with me?

I’m going to stay optimistic. I totally agree. Change is long overdue. By staying optimistic ( I ) or ( one ) has an opportunity for idea's to generate. Come to mind. Let me clear my mind .. :driveby:

Yes Africa is divided into factions controlled by European and Asian factions. But the day of non-division will come. When it does, a new direction for the world will happen. The speakers will be those oppressed nations with Africa leading the way. It puzzles me how can Africa be under debt, from funds that were generated and obtained from the resources that were once theirs. This debt pressure tactic is an old practice to get leaders under control and bankrupt nations into servitude.

I do agree it’s time an alarm went of in the minds of black Americans and those in Africa. That alarm can’t be started from home. It has to start here in America. What controls all of us is the manipulation of the money.

What controls do we have against that? With 40 to 50 million blacks here in America, a withdrawing of all bank funds, by every man and woman would be a great start. Those funds are used to support businesses that have been banned from getting communication into Africa. It is currently unlawful for satellite companies to install and allow systems to beam signals of communication into and out of African nations. Those same funds are never used to grow our inner cities, never used to lend or support us anyway. Those funds do not generate enough interest to be concerned about. Like a million man march.

A million woman / man withdrawal would shock the system long term and would be a very powerful tool to get attention and change. Keeping your money in your own possession would still give one buying power, and those banks willing to support us by cashing our checks and changing their lending practices, invest in inner city growth would be the only ones that benefit greatly. In the late twenty's and early thirty's we had black owned and operated banks.. They went when the stock market crashed. We can do it again!

Help me with this idea. I believe it is hatched out fairly well, but of course I may have overlooked ( not clearly stated of haven’t included ) some corners of the plan. Hit a person in the pocket and you will always get better service and respect. Another thing is to get legislation passed that allows one to designate where your tax dollars get directed. Child care, homeless funding, inner city growth, job creation etc. It is done presently by officials that misappropriate the funds into Congressional money laundering ( self enrichment into personal accounts and programs ). Drug cartel support, governmental overthrow and a host of unsavory systems and practices.
:yo: give the system a :karate: kick.

Only ( I.. ) ( only you ) control ( my ) ( your ) own dollar!

What are you gonna do with it..? About it?

I do know anything is possible

If Congress can create a bill for this my idea isn't far from fruition.

http://www.frankblee.org/issues.php

Assemblyman Blee is sponsoring A-2633. This legislation would allow individuals to designate a portion of their income tax return to help in the fight against prostate cancer by creating a special check-off section on the state income tax form for the "New Jersey Prostate Cancer Research Fund". Revenue in the fund would be appropriated annually to the State Commission on Cancer Research. The commission would evaluate and approve applications of qualified institutions for grants to conduct research relating to the causes, prevention, screening, treatment and cure of prostate cancer. Assemblyman Blee's bill will serve as an added tool in continuing our efforts to cure prostate cancer. It also will encourage individuals to donate some of their own personal finances to join in the fight against this horrible disease.

Huh huh!

Brother HODEE i completly agree with your theory (create a fund here in US where about 50 millions of black american will participate).But it remains a problem;when glancing an eye in all the money wich has been sent in Africa by us or by Europe,has the development of Africa increased?My answer is NO!They should have an evolution in their mind so that they shouldn't be so selfish!Once one of them have money...he wants to keep it for himself!What's a pity!And the community?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back