Law Forum : Unite

Discussion in 'Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership' started by Caya, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Caya

Caya Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +19
    I don't understand something why we don't have Good black leaders especially men? It looks like the black women continuously always stepping up. Also did anyone take a look at the constitution? 14th Amendment? Statutory citizens I don't think we have any rights in America. It seems Like we never took the time and actually read the constitution. If we did we would have known that the police don't have to protect it citizens. Let's start reading the constitution and take our finances to black own businesses please input people the time is now. Also just because you are a felon they don't have the right to tell felons they can't own a gun. It is a human right to defend yourselves. First they don't have to protect us then have the nerves to tell a felon they can't defend themselves. This need to be addressed before Obama leave office we all need to get down to Washington ASAP like I said I need you all on this please input seriously we need to unite

2. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,148
    Please give specific examples

3. Caya

Caya Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +19
    What do you mean? What I wrote is very specific.

4. Kemetstry

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,148
    You said only bw were stepping up and brothers weren't. Examples

5. Caya

Caya Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +19
    A black woman is the founder of BLM we are always speaking up. You all are our kings we have a big problem in the US nobody have not once try to start from the root. Why are these officers getting away with this because the constitution don't apply to us dont believe me start your own research as I did. We can put together the documents for our people to read all over the US I can't believe these blackb celebrities don't know this please do your research. Once you do please tell me what you find.

6. Kemetstry

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,148

Actually there are three founders of that movement. One was recently arrested. He's a brother

7. Caya

Caya Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +19
    You are correct I apologize to you brother but the truth is they will always kill us over here it is only two things fight back with finances or you know what else we being trying peace since MLk and you mean to tell me we are still marching signs up police not being held accountable 2016. I am hurt. Brother I want to ask you a question why do you think all of a sudden Castile and Sterling cases are a little bit different I see some white apologizing admitting to white privileged with signs up in Jamaica Plains saying BLM is it because a self taught black sniper decided to fight back BLM meeting to White House never happened ever in all the deaths I done seen.

8. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,869
    Greetings Caya and welcome :hello:

Her are just a few threads that show that we do have these types of discussions here.

https://destee.com/threads/black-lives-matter.83891/#post-923946

https://destee.com/pfbp/page-86#post-905036

https://destee.com/threads/the-black-panther-party-ten-point-platform-program.80282/#post-874281

In the short time left under the Obama administration, what would be the purpose for going to Washington, what is the issue? To be effective, we would need a plan don't you agree? And given how long it takes for Black people to agree on anything, then decide to do anything about it, I seriously doubt that we can pull any type of march on Washington in this short span of time or even a group visit. I'm not trying to minimize the sense of urgency that you may feel, or what you believe is important for us to do, but it's probably not going to happen while Obama is still in office and I doubt what is shared will be news to him or that he will feel inclined to do anything about it while he's president. Just trying to keep it real.

I hope you spend a lot of time here with us and enjoy your stay.

9. Caya

Caya Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +19
    Well at least we should know if we are truly American citizens have you read the constitution lately ?

10. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,869
    Not lately, no. But I know I'm registered in the system as an AA and have exercised rights as an American citizen. What's your point? Do you not believe you are "truly American citizen"?