Black Entertainment : Unique jazz-funk-hiphop music @ MP3.com

Morpheus_B

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 4, 2002
SF Bay Area
New music is available for Morpheus B at www.MP3.com/Morpheus_B "Composer, producer, and DJ, Morpheus B taps into the universal groove collective to create music which is uniquely his. Incorporating elements from multiple genres (jazz, funk, electronica, R&B, HipHop, rock, reggae), Morpheus B creates an expansive musical soundscape with something for every body and every mood. Based in the SF Bay Area, Morpheus B is a recent MP3 Grammy award winner and has 9 songs in the MP3.com's Top 40 list for their respective genres."

Ok, enough of the press release type stuff. Come check out my music and let me know what you think. I know you'll hear something you like. Also, MP3.com is a great place to hear awesome new African American talent. As we all know, the Tower Records inventory does NOT represent the full breadth of our creative talents.

Spread the word and help me stay in the Top 40!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back