Black People : Understanding the Palestinian Situation...

CrunchyStuff

Apr 24, 2003
NNqueen,

Well if you are Black, then you know that there will always be at bare minimum 2 different standards in America. That will last until America is finally destroyed [as all Empires are eventually destroyed].

Jews are so desparate for friends that they are now attending Christian events and meetings in America and Israel.

Apparently they have not learned from history. Christians only tolerate Jews for a little while, when Jews insist on not being converted Christians turn on them and try to wipe them off the face of the earth.

Martin Luther was so fond of Jews, that he once told someone to call him a Jew!

By the time the man was old and dying, he was telling Germans to round up Jews and steal their stuff and burn down their churches and synagogues.

Of course Hitler would finally listen to Martin Luther.

By the way, Martin Luther is the founder of protestanism [the christian religion in America and Europe].

You either followed what Martin believed about the bible or you followed the Catholic church.

Both hate Jews. Both have persecuted and killed Jews. Both pretend to love Jews, until Jews will not convert.

Matchbook Lady

May 3, 2003
Peace

Peace,

I'm new here...I must say, at first, that y'all have a very nice forum going on....

I just want to sound off on this topic real quick......the problem with the Palestinian-"so called state of Israel" situation is that religion is being manipulated and used to validate the claims....if we take religion out of it, we will see that the land really belongs to those who have inhabitated it from time ...well, since Palestine had been an established "place"...this includes Muslim and Jews...I won't include Christians, because the Christians never saw Jerusalem until the Crusades...and when I say Christians, I'm talking about the Christians that are the theological descendents of the Council of Nicene (forget how to spell that!).......Jews and Muslims have inhabited Palestine in peace....Judaism allows for people to live in peace, as does Islam..in fact Islam teaches that every faith should be practiced if that is the situation within the population....

But, u've got people who are trying to make that land exclusive...you've got the Zionists who claim it is THEIR land promised to them by God.....(this is an erronous claim..if you want to know why I will go into it....)...and now, because of the illegal state having been enforced through heavy machinery and a large amount of deaths on both sides, the average Palestinian "Muslim" will claim that this land is theirs by right...there are many Christian Palestinians as a result of the Crusades and Western influence, yet no one ever hears about them....interesting.....

In any case, I'ma leave it at that....although that is a very good article Aqil...thank you for bringin the attention to the people..

PEACE

Aqil

Feb 3, 2001
New York
As-Salaamu-Alaikum, my sister.

You're quite welcome, MatchBook Lady...and thank you for your enlightening discourses. Keep 'em coming...:)

Ma Salaam.

Aqil

Feb 3, 2001
New York
You're quite welcome, Queen. Always remember that truth exists, only falsehood has to be invented...

Aqil

Feb 3, 2001
New York
There is only one way to end terrorism and have peace in the world today, and that is to settle the Palestinian question...

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: