Black Spirituality Religion : Understanding Psalms 2

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

I do apologize that it has taken me so long to get back to your query.

I will make this as simplistic as I possibly can being that I'm long winded at times. Here's the issues, The verse never really actually existed according to the Roman Catholic Church. It was that verse and the following verse 16.

Its really hard given the state of knowing the scripture is fictitious in the first place. Nevertheless, there was a point that was trying to be made, but first we have to understand that 'Eve' is none other then 'Wisdom' herself and 'Adam' represent male and female, so we are not talking about a physical woman being that the female is part of what makes 'Adam', Adam. Eve was taken from Adam meaning 'Wisdom was taken from humanity' and not a literal female from Adam. This enmity wasn't between a literal female but 'Wisdom' vs 'Apep' the great serpent of the Underworld (Earth) i.e. Ignorance.

Genesis 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

It shall bruise thy head represents Wisdom being transfigured and distorted by Apep/Snake. And you will bruise his heel which means the very foundation that Apep/Snake/Destroyer otherwise known as ignorance operates from. The heel represent 'Earth' as being the foundation of 'Apep'.

Last point, if the snake was cursed to its belly then its heel's shouldn't be a point especially given the fact that snakes don't have heels.

That is as about as basic as I can make it given that I don't have room to dive into it like I want to ... lol.

Peace

Ru2religious

ru2religious,

Let me know the sources upon which you rely in support of this statement; "The verse never really actually existed according to the Roman Catholic Church. It was that verse and the following verse 16."

And are you certain the snake is properly represented within the context of scripture; "Last point, if the snake was cursed to its belly then its heel's shouldn't be a point especially given the fact that snakes don't have heels."

ru2religious,

Let me know the sources upon which you rely in support of this statement; "The verse never really actually existed according to the Roman Catholic Church. It was that verse and the following verse 16."

And are you certain the snake is properly represented within the context of scripture; "Last point, if the snake was cursed to its belly then its heel's shouldn't be a point especially given the fact that snakes don't have heels."

Question #1

Brutha I'm still going through some of my information but there these series of books I have which I believe I let my brutha use that has a lot more information in it. Its a 4 book volume on the history of the Roman Catholic Church. I have to hit my brutha up for them again, but when I get them back I will give you titles and authors - he's had them for the last 7 years ... lol.

I do have this website that I've been keeping in my email for the last 3 years but I don't know if this will help any.

Click Here!!!

Question #2

Yes, definitely - The whole verse is an idiom if I'm saying this properly. Here we go:

Genesis 3:14 And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:

The reason why I opted to write down verse 14 as well because this is where the curse starts for the serpent. First point that need to be observed is the part highlighted in red. First there is no serpent past or present that eats dust if we are to take this in the most literal sense. Secondly, if we continue to take it literal then "all the days of they life" must be seen as his individual life. Where not talking about a timeless serpent if were to be literal, were talking about a physical serpent that as all material is subject to time.

Genesis 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Picking up from verse 14, if we are talking about a physical serpent once again, then I must ask, where is the woman children whom head are being beat by the physical serpents children? So now we have a cursed serpent (H. nachash = snake) that can't walk whom doesn't have feet to have a heel, children attacking this woman's children.

Many Christian use this scriptures as a verifying point to suggest that it was a prophesy of Jesus and Satan. Here's the problem, these scriptures does not represent a Jesus but is actually talking about a whole different story altogether.

Clyde Coger as you know I like to ramble on but I hope that I make a clear point here as to why I say what I say in concerns to the scriptures; in particular Genesis 3:15. If your going to understand the scripture you have to understand Adam and Eve which ushers in the story about the great serpent.

Adam which is to say Male and Female is none other then Atum the Egyptian deity (masculine and feminine energies) and Eve (H. Chavah) is none other then the Egyptian great mother 'Kefa/Kep' which is pronounced identical to 'Eve's' Hebrew name.

Chavah/Eve otherwise known as Kefa/Kep took many forms and one of the forms was that of a serpent. What is interesting is that in the Gnostic Bible Eve left Adams body and transfigured herself into a Serpent which spoke to the female aspect of Adam/Atum. The serpent Aspect of Chavah/Kefa was Egyptian Rerit the Serpent Woman. The Hebrew word for 'Earth' is 'Erit/Eret' which seems to have a linguistic connection to the word '[R]erit.

Here the first question which is basically and answer -

Genesis 3:14 And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:

Could the actually dust that was to be eaten literally the 'Erit/Eret' a.k.a Earth. Could the Serpent '[R]erit be the earth as I stated the foundation of the earth represent the heel i.e. Serpent? We have to remember that Kefa/Kep has many forms and one of them ironically is spelled very similar to the Christian 'Iesous/Jesus' as 'Iusaas' which means 'she who comes will be great' but again, these are all forms of the life-giver' aka Eve.

In the scriptures there are several serpents but again, according to the Gnostic gospels Eve transformed herself into a serpent which means she in Kemetic terms transformed herself into Rerit. When the seprent was at the Tree of Life (i.e. Root of human life (Eve)) the serpent began to drop knowledge which is what gives us life and that is Wisdom thus Eve is Wisdom. So then we could be looking at the Earth bruising the head of the female energy lacing it with knowledge while bruise the heels meaning walking on the earth.

This is one ideal or frame of thought. The other would be Apep the Serpent destroyer whom was as Kemetic theology has it:

"commanded an army of demons that plagued mankind. Only by putting faith in the gods of light could people defeat the demons."

This light would be in fact the light that shine from 'Ra', 'Aten', 'Heru' etc ... whatever float the boat of the Khememu student. The woman ie. Eve aka Wisdom listened to Apep aka Ignorance the destroyer and ever since Wisdom the Head has been battling Ignorance the Heel.

I will go into further discussion about this but its 5:22 am and I need to get some sleep so I will continue if you would like for me to but again, you may choose otherwise.

Peace

Ru2religious

Question #1

Brutha I'm still going through some of my information but there these series of books I have which I believe I let my brutha use that has a lot more information in it. Its a 4 book volume on the history of the Roman Catholic Church. I have to hit my brutha up for them again, but when I get them back I will give you titles and authors - he's had them for the last 7 years ... lol.

I do have this website that I've been keeping in my email for the last 3 years but I don't know if this will help any.

Click Here!!!

Question #2

Yes, definitely - The whole verse is an idiom if I'm saying this properly. Here we go:

The reason why I opted to write down verse 14 as well because this is where the curse starts for the serpent. First point that need to be observed is the part highlighted in red. First there is no serpent past or present that eats dust if we are to take this in the most literal sense. Secondly, if we continue to take it literal then "all the days of they life" must be seen as his individual life. Where not talking about a timeless serpent if were to be literal, were talking about a physical serpent that as all material is subject to time.

Picking up from verse 14, if we are talking about a physical serpent once again, then I must ask, where is the woman children whom head are being beat by the physical serpents children? So now we have a cursed serpent (H. nachash = snake) that can't walk whom doesn't have feet to have a heel, children attacking this woman's children.

Many Christian use this scriptures as a verifying point to suggest that it was a prophesy of Jesus and Satan. Here's the problem, these scriptures does not represent a Jesus but is actually talking about a whole different story altogether.

Clyde Coger as you know I like to ramble on but I hope that I make a clear point here as to why I say what I say in concerns to the scriptures; in particular Genesis 3:15. If your going to understand the scripture you have to understand Adam and Eve which ushers in the story about the great serpent.

Adam which is to say Male and Female is none other then Atum the Egyptian deity (masculine and feminine energies) and Eve (H. Chavah) is none other then the Egyptian great mother 'Kefa/Kep' which is pronounced identical to 'Eve's' Hebrew name.

Chavah/Eve otherwise known as Kefa/Kep took many forms and one of the forms was that of a serpent. What is interesting is that in the Gnostic Bible Eve left Adams body and transfigured herself into a Serpent which spoke to the female aspect of Adam/Atum. The serpent Aspect of Chavah/Kefa was Egyptian Rerit the Serpent Woman. The Hebrew word for 'Earth' is 'Erit/Eret' which seems to have a linguistic connection to the word '[R]erit.

Here the first question which is basically and answer -

Could the actually dust that was to be eaten literally the 'Erit/Eret' a.k.a Earth. Could the Serpent '[R]erit be the earth as I stated the foundation of the earth represent the heel i.e. Serpent? We have to remember that Kefa/Kep has many forms and one of them ironically is spelled very similar to the Christian 'Iesous/Jesus' as 'Iusaas' which means 'she who comes will be great' but again, these are all forms of the life-giver' aka Eve.

In the scriptures there are several serpents but again, according to the Gnostic gospels Eve transformed herself into a serpent which means she in Kemetic terms transformed herself into Rerit. When the seprent was at the Tree of Life (i.e. Root of human life (Eve)) the serpent began to drop knowledge which is what gives us life and that is Wisdom thus Eve is Wisdom. So then we could be looking at the Earth bruising the head of the female energy lacing it with knowledge while bruise the heels meaning walking on the earth.

This is one ideal or frame of thought. The other would be Apep the Serpent destroyer whom was as Kemetic theology has it:

"commanded an army of demons that plagued mankind. Only by putting faith in the gods of light could people defeat the demons."

This light would be in fact the light that shine from 'Ra', 'Aten', 'Heru' etc ... whatever float the boat of the Khememu student. The woman ie. Eve aka Wisdom listened to Apep aka Ignorance the destroyer and ever since Wisdom the Head has been battling Ignorance the Heel.

I will go into further discussion about this but its 5:22 am and I need to get some sleep so I will continue if you would like for me to but again, you may choose otherwise.

Peace

Ru2religious

ru2religious,

Take your time about answering question #1, and I promise to do all within my power to not let you forget about the sources and/or materials, it is too important. The link you provided shows error code 404.

Question #2,

Using your sentence syntax removes the possibility of any idioms, and here is why. Verse 14 and 15 is one sentence, and as you say, outlines the serpent’s punishment. Therefore, the serpent is properly identified as follows:

Thou hast done
Thou art cursed
Upon thy belly shalt thou go
Dust shalt thou eat
All the days of thou life Between thee and the woman
Thy seed and the woman
Between thy seed and her seed
It shall bruise thy head
Thou shalt bruise his heel

All underscored above by syntax refers to the serpent, is that not correct? Please correct me if I am wrong. This then makes your previous position: Last point, if the snake was cursed to its belly then its heel's shouldn't be a point especially given the fact that snakes don't have heels,” a clear misrepresentation of the snake, doesn’t it?

ru2religious,

Take your time about answering question #1, and I promise to do all within my power to not let you forget about the sources and/or materials, it is too important. The link you provided shows error code 404.

Question #2,

Using your sentence syntax removes the possibility of any idioms, and here is why. Verse 14 and 15 is one sentence, and as you say, outlines the serpent’s punishment. Therefore, the serpent is properly identified as follows:

Thou hast done
Thou art cursed
Upon thy belly shalt thou go
Dust shalt thou eat
All the days of thou life Between thee and the woman
Thy seed and the woman
Between thy seed and her seed
It shall bruise thy head
Thou shalt bruise his heel

All underscored above by syntax refers to the serpent, is that not correct? Please correct me if I am wrong. This then makes your previous position: Last point, if the snake was cursed to its belly then its heel's shouldn't be a point especially given the fact that snakes don't have heels,” a clear misrepresentation of the snake, doesn’t it?

Thank you Clyde Coger,

It’s amazing that I still have a hard time trying to grasp the English language which is ridiculous especially given the fact that I was born and raised in the country. The word wasn’t the correct word as I suspected so then the correct word should have been a ‘conundrum’.

As far as the link goes, it just click on it again from a different computer and the link actually worded. Right click on the link and open in new tab or new page altogether.

Now back to the serpent – there is a definite misrepresentation of the serpent as I had to revisit the scriptures and realize that I had the story backward in concerns to the serpent heels which should have been the serpent head. Had I did it right in the first place I would have noted a different similarity with that of Set/Apep (spiritual darkness) and how he bruised the heal of Heru/Horus the son of Isis.

The study in and of itself still stand on the important points but the initial serpent-heel issues has to be removed immediately. In essence the way the scripture was written I had to basically guess which is which and I've come to the final conclusion that the heel had to be someone elses.

It shall bruise thy head represents Wisdom being transfigured and distorted by Apep/Snake. And you will bruise his heel which means the very foundation that Apep/Snake/Destroyer otherwise known as ignorance operates from. The heel represent 'Earth' as being the foundation of 'Apep'.

Last point, if the snake was cursed to its belly then its heel's shouldn't be a point especially given the fact that snakes don't have heels.

AND

The woman ie. Eve aka Wisdom listened to Apep aka Ignorance the destroyer and ever since Wisdom the Head has been battling Ignorance the Heel.

These statement must be re-evaluated - period!!

As you know Clyde Coger, I don't play and when I make a mistake the mistake I let it be known, so know this is known ... lol.

Nevertheless, what has happened now is that it brings in a whole new dynamic to the story creating another Kemetic theology which actually seems to match what I wrote above in my last post about Atum and Kefa/Khep. But it opens another way to another concept which seems to be extremely close to the whole story which leads up to Genesis 3:15.

I didn't accept this concept because I first heard it from a European man but after re-reading the concept of verse 3:15 I realized that this dude could have actually be right on his concept. The concept given above is my concept but again there may be others who will come to the same conclusion as to Atum and Kefa/Khep and her serpent attribute Rerit.

The concept seems to be logical based on Genesis 2:4-5 but this was proposed by Gary Greenburg that Adam represented Geb and Eve represent Nut. To make a long story short, the bruising of the heals was actually Set bruising Heru/Horus heel. ....

Peace

Ru2religious

Thank you Clyde Coger,

It’s amazing that I still have a hard time trying to grasp the English language which is ridiculous especially given the fact that I was born and raised in the country. The word wasn’t the correct word as I suspected so then the correct word should have been a ‘conundrum’.

As far as the link goes, it just click on it again from a different computer and the link actually worded. Right click on the link and open in new tab or new page altogether.

Now back to the serpent – there is a definite misrepresentation of the serpent as I had to revisit the scriptures and realize that I had the story backward in concerns to the serpent heels which should have been the serpent head. Had I did it right in the first place I would have noted a different similarity with that of Set/Apep (spiritual darkness) and how he bruised the heal of Heru/Horus the son of Isis.

The study in and of itself still stand on the important points but the initial serpent-heel issues has to be removed immediately. In essence the way the scripture was written I had to basically guess which is which and I've come to the final conclusion that the heel had to be someone elses.

AND

These statement must be re-evaluated - period!!

As you know Clyde Coger, I don't play and when I make a mistake the mistake I let it be known, so know this is known ... lol.

Nevertheless, what has happened now is that it brings in a whole new dynamic to the story creating another Kemetic theology which actually seems to match what I wrote above in my last post about Atum and Kefa/Khep. But it opens another way to another concept which seems to be extremely close to the whole story which leads up to Genesis 3:15.

I didn't accept this concept because I first heard it from a European man but after re-reading the concept of verse 3:15 I realized that this dude could have actually be right on his concept. The concept given above is my concept but again there may be others who will come to the same conclusion as to Atum and Kefa/Khep and her serpent attribute Rerit.

The concept seems to be logical based on Genesis 2:4-5 but this was proposed by Gary Greenburg that Adam represented Geb and Eve represent Nut. To make a long story short, the bruising of the heals was actually Set bruising Heru/Horus heel. ....

Peace

Ru2religious

brutha ru2religious,

Certainly, I know that you are a person of character and integrity, and I have announced this fact repeatedly. We are trying to get it right, and it takes what you and I have been able to accomplish in our style of dialogue to get there, for real. At any rate, it is the mainstream view point that this scripture is the first prophecy of Yashua/Jesus the messiah...Peach In my brother friend.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back