Black People : UNDERCOVER POLICE

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by KWABENA, Mar 29, 2005.

1. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    Hello Family:

Even considering the fact that the Amerikkkan prison system has incarcerated enough people, the number of Undercover police has also increased.

Are Undercover police REALLY NECESSARY? Can Law Enforcement ever get enough out of putting people behind bars? Then you have these undercover cops out on the streets to get people to become criminals. I know I am sick of it, every time I pass the county jail.

CD

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,689
    Hello Brother Cedric Denson !!! :wave: i Love You !!! :love:

Undercover cops will be with us always, because they can never have enough information about us.

i think this country is full of traps and snares laid for Black people, especially Black men. This is on top of all the other assaults we experience daily.

The term provocateur comes to mind.

We problee got sum rite here in da community.

:heart:

Destee

3. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    Yes we most certainly do, one just left!

4. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace,

Massa will always use his overseer (officer) to the full extent to watch ova' what he believes to still be his property!!!

Here in NYC so many black undercover cops get shot by their own in uniforms simply because of the color of their skin. SOmetimes even afteer they identify themselves...............

peace

5. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    .......................So I insist that this tells me and everyone else once again to BEWARE and be BE AWARE. Correct?

CD

6. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,689
    Always Brother Cedric Denson ... all ways.

:heart:

Destee

7. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    :thanks: Destee for once again doing one of the many good things you do in YOUR home......look out for your younger brothas! Stay on the positive side Destee!

CD

8. Radical Faith

Radical Faith Well-Known Member MEMBER

Operations Manager
    Ratings:
    +137

Brother we must consider the fact that we invite the police and feds unto our neighborhoods by not policing ourselves. If we properly policed ourselves we would have justification to be solely angered by the system but that is not the case. I have never seen an offer we couldn't refuse when it comes to criminal activity. We empower the police by giving them an excuse to impose marshall law on us. Let's stop giving them excuses.

Peace

9. karmashines

karmashines Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +19
    True, but many of the 'crimes' blacks get arrested for involve taking drugs, an act that harms only oneself. Rich whities who take drugs end up in rehab while poor blacks end up in the slammer. It's really sickening!

Also, let's not forget about the millions of INNOCENT blacks, particularly black men who get profiled simply because of their race & gender. I remember one time not too long ago I was with my husband and two of his friends. The racial makeup of the group was myself, a black woman, my husband, a Korean man, his friend a white male, and another friend a black man. There was a cop sitting in the parking lot who had his eye on the black friend. By the way, this is a guy that isn't a criminal; he's a law-abiding husband and father, but because he was a black man he was a target, and surely enough he got harassed. And it was just him that the cops bothered... the white friend and my husband (who even had expired tags at the time), went unnoticed. It was QUITE clear the racism that was going on, which was apparent to everyone in our group.

So anyway, while I agree that some blacks need to stop being guilty of the crimes that police target them for, it cannot be denied that the system is completely unjust even if you are doing the right thing, (which I think, at least going from my own observations/experience, is the case for the majority of those in the black community).

10. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    I also want to express my deepest gratitude to your efforts Destee. Thanks for adding more moderators as well. Keep up the good work Sistah