Nation of Gods and Earths : Undercover 85%.....

In The Name Of Allah,​
Lord Of All Thee Worlds.​

“Have You Not Heard…”
57.……11. Have You Not Heard That Your Word Is Bond Regardless To Whom Or What? Ans…Yes My Word Is Bond, And Bond Is Life! And I Will Give My Life Before My Word Shall Fail.
The above lesson, principle, declaration and law is not only a pillar in which the Nation of Gods And Earth is built upon, but one of the most profound lessons in our endless teachings. In my , over 3 ½ decades of being a member and constituent of the Nation of Gods and Earths, I have seen this degree interpreted, and employed in countless of ways. To me this lesson is self-explanatory, though it may be difficult to apply, which varies upon the level or degree of you sincerity/loyalty. Which is why I have decided to make manifest this degree, “Have you not heard…” Of course this lesson is applicable, and pertaining to a certain type of people, considering the moment he or she conceives a lie, they are technically responsible to execute this degree, which would entail life to be given. Now of course life is interpreted in various way, but regardless to how or what, life is not only the distinguishing factor of, for and from dead, thus its not death(Dead!). A common adage is, “A Man Has Two Things: His Word & His Testicles.”, which is applicable to the female gender, though testicles would not be the expectation. Keeping such a adage in mind, What is the different between a corpse(Male or female) and that person(s) who has failed their word, yet still remain amongst us in the physical realms? For be you know it or not the corpse generally still have their reproductive glands, just NO LIFE!!! and No WORD!!! Understand this, I am very much aware where and how we live, and I know as well understand none other than Allah is perfect. So there are things we may or may not do, as we strive for perfection. What we should be doing is less doing that which is not of Allah( i.e, less unrighteousness, More Righteousness!!!). It’s been established, it’s been clarified, that Allah is just and true and there is no unrighteousness in Allah. With that in mind, the advocating or indication of falsehood is contrary to who and what Allah is and be. Which is why those who truly Cee, as well see, themselves to be one with Allah, or Allah be, they know, understand and apply the fore mention lesson as meant. Recognizing not just the words of such a profound lesson but the life in such. Their acclaim to Allah is supported with the application of life and if at any time failing such rendering life.
In the application of Supreme Mathematics, as well Supreme alphabets: BOND born Build/destroy as LIFE born Power/Refinement, which support that be your acclaim to BOND or LIFE, the fact remains that when you Build/Destroy you do such with power and in power, refinement is certain. As well, it with and through power that refinement is achieved, which is one of many forms or ways of adding on(Build/Destroy). This lesson is imposed and expected to those who not only acclaim association with such, but even more so to those who know and understand such. For according to one of many biblical references: St. Luke 12:47-48, “47. And that servant, which knew his lord’s will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will , shall be beaten with many stripes. 48. But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whosoever much is given, of him shall be much required,, and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.” . So I ask you, Have you heard that your WORD is BOND regardless to WHOM or WHAT? And if your answer is Yes? Then, what do you do, if and when your WORD fails? . In my closure allow me to add, be your acclaim to WORD BOND, WORD LIFE or just the thought, however, wherever to whomever, every thought, word that is under your control is bond by and with LIFE!, as that LIFE is you, and what you are becoming. So keep that forever in mind, in your daily practices, and forget never that this lesson is not only profound, but also personal. For NO ONE is obligated or should be executing or invoking the justice of this lesson, this law and principle. It clearly states and establish, that the person of the said lesson(I!) proclaims and is expected to GIVE his or her life( “MY” word is BOND…” / “I” will give my life, before “MY” word shall fail.”), if and before it fails. Which may sound out of sequence, considering life is expected before the violation, instead of during or after. That’s because be you know it or not, be you agree or disagree, everything starts with a thought---The mental. So my Brother, as well my Sister, continue to Build, destroying almost simultaneously , showing forth and proving your powers. Never forgetting that every thought, every word, as well every deed has an alignment and union with LIFE and that is your connection and bind with and to the one omnipresent, omniscient , and omnipotent- Allah( the Supreme!!!)
Made Manifest By; Application Latik Seymou Allah(15,099)
Please Educate Allahs Children Everyday/Everywhere!!!(Peace!!!)
Power. Savior. – Know & Understand that as I always make born, I AM NOT FB admirer, though I utilize such to the best of my ability, and then I am OUT!!! So if you, or anyone has a build to my build, feel free to utilize my math(#Four,zero,four,two,seven,one,five,zero, one, one…). I would love to build with you, and respect hearing from you or who ever. Again, Peace!

In The Name Of Allah,​
Lord Of All Thee Worlds…​

“Supreme(GREATER)Understanding…”
*Note: It’s been on my heart and mind for months to manifest this degree, and today I am determine to do so. For if I returned to the essences today, and I didn’t manifest this degree, I would not Rest in Power, nor Peace. Once I manifest and complete such a degree, if I were to return, as I will one day (An experience, physically none of us can escape…) I would most definitely R.I.P! (Rest In Power!) as well R.I.P!(Rest In Peace!)) Not if, hence, when that day presents itself unto I, I fast and prayer that this lesson be forever referred to, knowledge as well understood, for SUPREME UNDERSTANDING is pertinent in the translation and application of these teachings of the Nation Of Gods & Earths. Without understanding,( SUPREME UNDERSTANDING of course), these teachings are great, not greater. And to fulfill the purpose potential and powers of these teachings, greater is what’s been foretold, expected, required, shown and proven to come from these teachings, the students of these teachings and it’s teachers…{“…the babies will come with a greater understanding…”} Peace!!!
Reflecting upon one of the countless statements of the Father Allah, “The babies will come with a greater understanding…” I build this degree, Supreme(GREATER)Understanding, which be it a Greater Understanding, or Supreme understanding the fact of the matter is that clear picture will be more clearer, more great(Greater) and Supreme(Most High) than before. Because of the lack of such, or the absence of such, so much is not as it should, or could be. Those before us recognize, and can not compare to the understanding that we have today, just as our understanding will not be able to compare to those great (the greatest!) to succeed us. Just as those before us we have succeed we are greater, and those to succeed us are greater destine to be the greatest and so on and so on. Such greatness, such understanding, is not given, nor made, rather enhanced or developed. Which is why we MUST go through various studies, certain experiences and unwarranted realities to make that Supreme(Greater)Understanding born. So many after us, before us, as well countless here today will never achieve or reach that level of greatness, understanding nor Supreme. Only the chosen and few will truly and greater understand that which has been given to us. You may have or may not have heard of the specific degrees of knowledge: 1.”The Great Understanding…” or “Supreme Wisdom…” Be you know it or not, both have their place in time, and were limited, which is why it’s the duty of the Nation of Gods And Earths to do what those before us left for us to do and are counting on us to do. To manifest the Greater(Supreme)Understanding. For so many were unable to rise above the wisdom, so they stopped there, and so it has been bestowed upon us , for those before us knew we could and would properly put to usage these lessons, degrees and teachings. . That is why it’s incumbent upon all who are those babies who the Father was referring to, those babies that will come with a greater understanding, to do just that! The knowledge is here and been here, and the motion and manifestation of knowledge(Wisdom) as well is and was present. Now those before us are and have been relying and waiting on us to born the Greater(Supreme )Understanding. The way such is done is through the recognizing, utilizing and applying that third eye ability. C-E-E; the ability and process of perceiving people and things for who and what they truly are, not appearance or seem. The greatest tools given to the greater, and we MUST give to the greatest(The babies!) is Supreme Mathematics and Supreme Alphabets. With such implements there is no one, nor no thing we cannot clearly perceive. Supreme born God, Greater born Wisdom, Understanding Born Equality as Supreme(GREATER)Understanding born Equality, mathematically and Supremely manifesting the Supreme is God also known as knowledge or the foundation, which is verifiable through the manifestation, a.k.a. Wisdom. Wisdom that is verifiable and confirm through the act and process of equality(The act or process of dealing with more than self, in an unselfish, just and true manner.) At the same time that SUPREME is a definition it also is the result and prerequisite. The distinguishing factor to the few and many, the weak and strong as well the chosen and few. To Supreme be or Supreme do, one MUST go beyond the great, be the greater and realize and recognize the GREATEST!!! Then and only then will that which you were told, becomes what you know(Knowledge).
Cee, when you C-e-e you won’t be able to do anything but Cee as well see the whole purpose, function and intent of not just these teachings of the Nation of Gods and Earths, but as well the Nation of Gods and Earths in its entirety. Then, and only then can you truly know and acclaim “I Self Lord Allah Master…”. “I Self Lord And Master…” or “I Sincerely Love Allah’s Mathematics…” As well then and only then can you really choose this way of life( I-God, Supreme Mathematics, etc…) as the way of life of yours; loving it, and living it, each and every day, in each and every way. Then and only then, can you even conceive the thought or decision of dying for such!!! For so many have claim countless that this Nation(N.G.E!), and it’s teachings they are willing to DIE for. . Which possibly could be true, if they C-E-E such and are living it.(?) But for someone who truly knows of, yet knows not, How can that be? When in order to die for something/anything, you first MUST live it, live for it!!! FIRST!!! Now, if truly Cee this Nation(N.G.E!) for what it is as well for what it stands for, then there are those who will continue on doing what you MUST( Building/Destroying each and every day, in each and every way… ), as there are those who would rethink your acclaimed choice, and chose yourself not. For the Nation of Gods and Earths is for everyone, but everyone is not for the Nation of Gods and Earths.--- Only the Chosen & few!!! Despite every originals nature( God & Earth ) everyone will not recognize, accept, obtain or embrace such. So, we the chosen and few, know and understand as well respect anyone who chooses not the Nation of Gods and Earths, yet chooses other. It’s understood,, for many have heard as well read something, that if I’ve said it knowledge(1) times, I’ve said it knowledge add understanding cipher(1000!) times: “If so MANY truly knew( Keeping in mind; there are primarily wisdom ways to know: 1. Intellectually, and 2. Educationally..) what this Nation(N.G.E!) was truly and absolutely about, they would waste not more time, and return to where they belong, where their heart truly is( i.e. Mosque, Church, Temple, etc… ) Question: If you claim to know, what way do you know? Intellectually? Or Educationally? To claim predicated solely on what was told to you, is EDUCATIONALLY!!! But to Supremely consume, digest and apply is that INTELLECTUALLY Knowing. So if you still educationally know and understand this Nation(N.G.E!) it is not frown upon, rather understood if you just leave. It’s just better if you do it NOW!!!, a.s.a.p!, before you make matters worse. For everyone may not be understanding or merciful towards such a decision. Leave NOW voluntarily, or leave later maybe voluntarily, or maybe involuntarily!!! For sure later, if the word is not in your heart just on your tongue?, be it involuntarily or involuntarily you MUST leave—To where? I will not say… For have you not heard; in the final analysis; Only a few of us will be the STRONG and CHOSEN, NOT THE MANY!!! So to all you SUPER and DUPER beings, know and understand, if only educationally, The Supreme is more than a being, or what that being does, but as well and even more so the outcome!!! Do the knowledge; If you take the “SUPREME” out the equation, you have understanding balances: 1. No One!!!, 2. No things!!! And 3. NOTHING!!! Yet when you add SUPREME, allow the SUPREME in you and around you to do what it does and can, then and only then you become one with the SUPREME!!! Actually and absolutely qualifying yourself as being not only the chosen and few, but also ALLAH, indeed!!! Always remembering, and never, ever forgetting, ALLAH is GOD, always has been, and always will be!!! And there is only one ALLAH—not two, not three, nor four or more!!! Yet and still it will take more than one of us to manifest such( ALLAH!!!), for you can’t spell ALLAH, without ALL.( True or Not?) Try it… By now I am confident that you have read, if you haven’t heard, for it’s been made manifest, shown and proven; “Many shall come, only a few shall be chosen. And those who are chosen, will choose themselves. For many shall come with the word lax on their tongues, but it from the heart which this MUST come!!!” Those heart dwellers, chosen and few are the components and constituents of the whole, the ONE!!!--- ALLAH!!! So my Brothers, my Sisters as well my others; know and understand that the main ingredient, and utmost demand of these teachings, to get out of it the GREATER( The More!!!), is SUPREME!!! Until you apply such, things will remain just as they are( i.e. nothing, information, confusing, history(His?-Story!!!)mind boggling, dissatisfying, etc… ). In my conclusion, I bid everyone SUPREME, yet everyone will not be able to accept, understand or digest such, which is understandable and to be expected. Though, there are those chosen, strong and few, who will not only be able to but will accept, understand and digest such(SUPREME), for they are more than mere beings, rather they are one with and in the SUPREME BEING – ENABLING ALLAH BE!!! Peace!!!

Made Manifest By; Application Latik Seymou Allah(15,099)​
Proper Education Always Corrects Errors!!!(Peace!!!)​
Power. Savior. – Know & Understand that as I always make born, I AM NOT FB admirer, though I utilize such to the best of my ability, and then I am OUT!!! So if you, or anyone has a build to my build, feel free to utilize my math(#Four,zero,four,two,seven,one,five,zero, one, one…). I would love to build with you, and respect hearing from you or who ever. Again, Peace!

In The Name Of Allah,​

“Wisdom Power/Refinement…”

*Note: Wisdom Power or Refinement(25th) Degree in our Supreme Alphabet is the letter or expression which is “Y”, which in Supreme translation or our conversion is “WHY”, which means; A question or inquiry by he or she who seeks and deems a answer.

For so long, so many, have asked, “Wisdom Power/Refinement”( Why? ): “Why is things like this? Or why things are not like that? Or the most famous Wisdom power/refinement--- Why Me? Well, Wisdom Power/refinement not you? This degree is written from one of the 5% of the planet earth to not only those who claim to also be 5% of the planet earth, but also any and all others who can abstract and identify with the reality and answer of Wisdom Power/refinement. Be you know it or not, be you agree or disagree, Everything happens by and for a reason. There is no such things as coincidence, chance or luck--- Nothing more than lame excuses for those things and Wisdom Power/refinements that the reason is “X”( Unknown/Not known… ). For all those who are or claim to be affiliated with the Nation Of Gods & Earths, we/they are required to study and learn the following: Supreme Mathematics, Supreme Alphabet, Student Enrollment(1-10), English “C” Lesson(1-36), Lost & Found Muslim Lesson 1(1-14), Lost & Found Muslim Lesson 2(1-40), Actual Facts(1-11, plus 2…), Solar Facts(1-13)… 12 Jewels Of Islam. During and upon doing so, the answer to Wisdom Power/Refinement and so, so much more is in your accessibility. Born Universal Truth(B.U.T!) because only a few properly or ethically utilize or put to usage is why so many still lacking or without an answer, or solution. The reason why such prescriptions( The fore mention teachings/lessons… ) was prescribed to us, was similar teachings/lessons was being used but not properly. So given to us, the 5% here , the home of Islam(Earth), to put to proper and Supreme usage. We, the 5%, the chosen and few, would not just acknowledge them, rather we would knowledge them, wisdom them, and upon doing such we would also strive to C-E-E( The ability to perceive things/people for what/who they truly are, not just for what they may seem or appear to be. ) also known as Understanding. The reason so many thing are and are not as we would like, or should be or could be, is because we lack the understanding and application. So many have the answer and solution in their possession but refuse to or do not understand or know what he or she may possess. The knowledge of self and truth is more than a compilation of words, which one can and may quote. Truth as well as knowledge of self, requires and needs application. No application and you have potential and latent energy. You, people, who have access to the truth, and partially or improperly utilize such is the contributing factor to wisdom power/refinement(Why?) so many things are, and are not as you will. These teachings of the Nation of Gods & Earths were/are given to us to do more than repeat over and over again verbally, rather to apply each and every day, in each and every way. Be you know it or not, despite what you may have been taught, told or feel, there is so much more to our teachings than the lip service of such. Those of us, who are the true manifestations and constituents of the Supreme, the 5% of the 5%, upon touching any and every thing, such becomes more than what was/is. Knowledge untouched is information, as wisdom alone is just a whole bunch of words, and understanding is obsolete without knowledge or wisdom. So if you are still contemplating, asking and wondering, “Wisdom power/refinement?”, it’s quite simple that such is so, or not so because you’ve yet to do what is required of such. Truth MUST be accepted, touched and embraced. Truth is truth and is absolute, but requires nurturing. Until you do more than so-call knowledge, and wisdom the truth, wisdom power/refinement will remain not only a repeated inquiry, but as well a question such shall remain. *Note, a questions requires a answer, and without an answer a question remains a question. In becoming and being one with the Supreme, there is no Wisdom power/refinement unanswered, for one of the many attributes of the omnipotent and omnipresent is omniscient( All Knowing… ). So for all you who still ask, “Why?”( Wisdom power/refinement? ), I reply, “Wisdom Power/refinement not?” For the true, and living, chosen and few, such is a mere experience, for there is nothing too incomprehensible for us. Allah is God always has been and always will be!!!

*Addendum: If you are one of those who have this knowledge for a lengthy period of time, and honestly can’t show and prove a change. Then you may consider touching your lessons, opposed to just lipping them!!! For that is not what or why such was given to us. These teachings are so powerful and rectifying that change is inevitable, of course that is if and when properly put to usage. Regardless to how long you have had such access to such, the truth remains that such teaching are not just changing, but rapidly and greatly changing, and if not, then maybe you need to do the knowledge again, and figure out what you are not doing, or doing wrong.(?) There is also the possibility that you have made the incorrect choice, and wasting time, ,for you may not be the chosen and few, for have you not heard, Many shall come, Only a few shall be chosen!!! Those who are chosen, shall choose themselves. So consider that as well as you seek your answer the Wisdom Power/refinement(?).

Made Manifested By; Application Latik Seymou Allah(15,098)

Please Educate Allahs’ Children Everywhere!!!( Peace!!! )

*Note: If there are any add on, criticisms or suggestions, please feel free to contact me at culture,cipher,culture,wisdom,God,knowledge,power,cipher,knowledge, knowledge(4042715011)… Facebook/Fussbook is definitely not the venue for me to address my builds. I utilize such to post, and meet, and then I must go. So, you have my math, so whats stopping you from adding on… Any & All Welcome… Peace!

In The Name Of Allah.​

“Allah-Be-Cee…”

After more than 3 decades, 1,000 students, and several hundred add-on lessons, I come to you once again, attempting to address an issue which I strongly know and understand needs addressing. Being the universal builder I am and constantly strive more and more to be, I manifest this degree for all, not just those who know and understand our lessons as it was given to me, as well as I give it to those who receive such from I. Knowing and understanding that the Father Allah gave such teachings in various ways, depending on who he was extending such to (?), I manifest such a lesson for he or she who received Allah Truth (120) with the last degree being the 122nd lesson (Allah-Be-Cee…”) as well 120th degree. Either way that final degree should and is, Pluto is 3,680, 000,000 miles away from the Sun. Keeping such in forever thought and constant mind… tell me, what is the superseding le you degree, or lesson? In the case where Pluto is 3,680,000,000 miles away from the Sun. is the 122nd degree, what is the 123rd degree? And in the case where, Pluto is 3,680,000,000 miles away from the Sun. is the 120th degree, what is the 121st degree?
Well, while you do the Allah to such, allow me to add on; for all of you who think, feel, have been told or teach other than what I have manifesting today, allow me to born the following. The Pluto degree in Allah Truth is one of more than a hundred degree, and once you have reached that point, when you know and understand that, how and why, such a planet(Pluto) is 3,680,000,000 miles from the Sun, the teachings of the Nation Of Gods’ & Earths’ has just begun!!! Not Ended!!!
Despite, what you may have been told, thought, feel or may even believe, is followed by countless other lessons. This is why I am determined to make this degree of understanding born to any and all, who speak, teach or claim ties to these teachings, commonly called and known as 120, or Allah Truth. So many take these lessons on half-heartedly and leave the same way. Putting them on brain, and then to lips (Lip Professors…), no further. If that is why such lessons were given to us, trust me, Allah the Father could’ve and would’ve left them where he first studied them ( The Mosque ). It was not like they were using them, for quoting them is a form of using them. Hence, they were given to the 5% here on the poor part of the planet Earth, to properly, Supremely, and mathematically use them. Father, Allah, knew there would be a people who could and would find Supreme application of and for such. He as well as her who would add on to such, making manifest a greater understanding.
The 123rd degree, or for those who count the Pluto degree as the 120th, the 121st degree, is any and all degrees of knowledge, wisdom and understanding you come across, experience and born. This is why you have and will come across countless of add-ons, or as commonly known as Plus lessons. For our teaching and lessons are not only are Supreme and true, but as well, endless and applicable at all times!!! You, who are fortunate to know, wisdom and understand that degree which reveals Pluto’s distance from the Sun, further know and understand that it does not end there, rather it just begins. It is in the application of such truth where the power of such is actually. The moment you have knowledge, wisdom and understand that Pluto is 3,680,000,000 miles away from the Sun, from that very moment you will knowledge, wisdom and understand the superseding lesson, and lessons. You will Cee things you once saw differently; as well you will Cee things you never saw. This is all good, for it’s been shown, said and proven that the one thing that is constant and undisputable, is CHANGE!!!?? *Note: There are degrees and lessons that are in Allah Truth (120) but not visible to the naked or physical eye. Hence, those of us who not only have the capability to cee beyond the midst that the naked eye can hardly detect and utilize such, know and understand such. Allah Truth is our foundation,, nothing more, nothing less. What you do, as well don’t do with such, will dictate and define your superseding degree to Pluto, or no superseding degree. These lessons and degrees were given not only with a purpose, but as well to those who have a purpose. That purpose is a Greater Understanding!!! And those who make manifest not such, then it’s evident to the physical eye as well the third eye that he or she is not that person intended to, and for. These lessons, teachings and degrees are not for everyone, as everyone is not for them. And who is and who is not will be detectable by the proceeding degree of Pluto. So my Brother, as well my Sister, build on knowing as well understanding that this knowledge, this wisdom as well this understanding has no true beginning, nor end. For knowledge is not only Power, and infinite as you’ve heard, and been told, but as well the foundation of any and all. So seek knowledge not only from the cradle to the grave, but as well from the womb to the tomb, as well from the day you get the knowledge to the day you become the knowledge, or become one with the knowledge.

Please Educate Allah’s’ Children Everyday/Everywhere!!!(Peace!)

Made Manifest By; Application Latik Seymou Allah(15,098)

In The Name Of Allah,​
“Application!, Application!, Application! Build!”

Ezekiel 3:18 ; “When I Say Unto The Wicked, Thou Shall Surely Die: And Thou Giveth Him Not Warning, Nor Speaketh To Warn The Wicked From His Wicked Ways, To Save His Life; The Same Wicked Man Shall Die In His Iniquity; But His Blood Will I Require At Thine Hand.”

St. Luke 12:47 ; “And That Servant Which Knew His Lord Lords Will, And Prepared Not Himself, Neither Did According To His Will, Shall Be Beaten With Many Stripes.”

In accordance to thee above, fore mentioned, scriptures, I come to those who know, to manifest Ezekiel ( The Warning! ). And this degree of Supreme Knowledge is pertinent, and applicable to those, and only those who know the Lord’s will, indeed! Hence, those who knows not are not held responsible for that which they know not. My main objective in writing this degree of enlightment is to make knowledge born to those who claim, as well as those who proclaim. For many come with the word lax on their tongue, and no where else. Thus, it’s from the heart , which Islam and Mathematics must(!) come. And when this is done then it shall be detectable in one’s ways and actions. This is called, “APPLICATION…” Application means the act or process of applying. Applying means to adapt for a special use, or usage( The American Heritage Dictionary ) Know and understand, the Father Allah didn’t give us 120 degrees for the sole purpose of quoting, for if he did that, he could’ve and would’ve left them where he got them from( The Mosque! ). Instead he brought them to us so we could put them to their proper usage, which would be none other than, APPLICATION! ( Knowledge, wisdom, and understanding…) For through the application of 120 degrees, we would enable ourselves and achieve any and all goals. Transforming mere mathematics, alphabets, and things, to Supreme!( Supreme Mathematics, Supreme Alphabets, Supreme All Things…( Understanding The Equality of thee Cipher( 360!!!)) Thus, with 120 in effect in our lives, from raising a family to finding a justice, cipher, born( Job! ), to winning a fight to passing a test, we the Poor Righteous teachers would be the true achievers. There is nothing that can not be found or applied, to and in 120 degrees. So tell me, Why is it such a problem with applying 120 degrees to everything?
So many search for the treasure they will never find. For they look at the bottom of the oceans, in the darkest caves, and the coldest mountains…. Hence, the treasure lies under their nose… But they are too blind to Cee the treasure for they can’t even see or even read the map, which is 120 degrees. We shall come in contact with many who will manifest that which we strive to live each and every day, in each and every way, quote that which is so true and applicable daily, thus what is that which one manifest, if they can’t apply it to themselves?
The way you get application is from constant studying and continuous struggling. Application borns build and in order for us to build, we must arm ourselves with the proper tools and the knowledge of these tools. Cause if we have the tools, and not the knowledge in how to use these tools, then what little we are able to build, we will eventually destroy in the end. Build which is the process or act of adding on, borns understanding. Hence, through understanding you have application. For you MUST understand before you can properly apply.
Application is the distinctive, which will distinguish the phony from the real, the claimer from the pro claimer, the 5% from 85% and 10%, as well the jive percent! Furthermore, the truth is the truth and can not be honestly disputed. And anyone who attempts to disputes the undisputable truth is nothing more than a fool! And God and a fool exist in two totally different dimensions. Perfection is the strive of God, where the fools strive is to be a God! Perfection is a science that lye’s within the perfect, which is none other than Allah!( Self! ) Thus, the achievement of perfection also lies within the each and every day application of righteousness.
Hence, those who know not, we the 5% knows what MUST be done( God, Equality degree in Allah’s Truth… ) Furthermore, “But He That Knew Not And Did Commit Things Worthy Of Stripes, Shall Be Beaten With Few Stripes. For Unto Whomsoever Much Is Given, Of Him Shall Be Much required; And To Whom Men Have Committed Much Of Him Will They Ask The More. ( St. Luke 12:48 )”
If you are confused to the Lord’s will, well that’s basically simple; ”…For That Which Is Right Shall Always Be Right, And That Which Is Wong, Then Always Wrong It Shall Be.” And the Lord’s will is that which is Right! For we the true and living God( The Ones who have taken the teaching of the 5% beyond… ) do that which is 100% right and exact. So if you are one who knows, but applies not, well destiny in life lies within Ezekiel , as well as St. Luke, for application is definitely in full affect! Hence, if you are one who didn’t know, well this degree APPLICATION!, APPLICATION!, APPLICATION! BUILD! Is applicable to you also, because NOW YOU KNOW!!!!

Peace!!!
Architected By; Application Latik Seymou Allah( 15,074 )

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back