Brother AACOOLDRE : UNCLE TOM vs. SAMBO & Quimbo

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Dec 31, 2011.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    UNCLE TOM vs. SAMBO & Quimbo
    By Andre Austin
    Sambo is anyone who snitches informs or selling out his race
    The novel Uncle Tom’s Cabin was a part of the ammunition that led to the Civil War. Now through an elaborate mischaracterization the term Uncle Tom is now a negative term towards black men. In the book Uncle Tom:

1. Helps a sick black slave with her cotton bag
    2. Refuses to snitch on runaway slaves
    3. Helps saves a drowning white child
    4. Made into Christ figure by being whipped to death by two black Sambo’s

The term Uncle tom is not appropriate label for someone who is white on the inside and black on the outside and sells out his race by placing his personal gains with whites ahead of the rights and gains of his people. The real villain was another black slave named Sambo. Sambo was childlike and musical and totally committed to the white master and used every opportunity to undermine the other slaves.

Sambo, in many respects, was like today’s black conservatives church leaders, music and sports, entertainment figures. The Sambo character personified a very successful social control created by conservatives. Blacks will rise when we learn who helps and who hurts the race. Sambo was the black slave character in numerous novels and movies who was willing to pick up a weapon and defend his master against the approaching union army or hide the masters sliver from northern carpetbaggers. What is the difference between the fictional Sambo characters and today’s real-life blacks who join the conservative movement to argue against affirmative action, black reparations and set-asides. They declare that the world is now color blind, and are opposed to any policies requiring whites to share the socioeconomic burden that centuries of slavery and second class citizenship have imposed on blacks.
    Isn’t espousing a color-blind race-neutral, melting pot society, a modern way of hiding the master’s silver and gold? What are black conservatives conserving when black America is burdened by poverty, crime, unemployment, homelessness and other social pathologies.
    Now in our upside civilization the villains are the ones trying to help and family and race and the hero is black Sambo who makes an alliance with whites for individual help at the expense of Black community progress. Blacks must seek out self-empowerment and self-determination. The opposite of self-independent economic growth is the Sambo route of looking to access white power holders for a share of their power. Unity and group power is the best ingredient for black progress.
    Conclusion:
    In the end may we pray that the black conservatives will see the light of the self-destruction they creating instead of self-empowerment. Even Sambo and Quimbo in Uncle Tom’s Cabin eventually saw the evil of their ways “He’s most gone, Mas’r, said Sambo. “Oh, Tom” said Quimbo, we been awful wicked to ye. Will Clarence Thomas and other Sambo’s like him see the light of the evil ways?

2. RAPTOR

RAPTOR Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,094
    I'll drop the term "UncleTom", when the world drops the term n i g>> y'all know the rest.
    It's a fictional character, first of all. Second, if we used the term "SnowWhite" to signify
    a "gardening tool", would any of y'all ( who take issue with "uncletom") take issue with that?

He/she who would defend snowwhite's character, please post up.

3. RAPTOR

RAPTOR Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,094
    My point is, I ain't given it up. If one fits the criteria, then guess what....

4. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    I was shocked to see a street vendor selling a book called "The End of Blackness" but in further retrospect, I began to see the strategic inculcation of the Sambo mindset, in a scientific and methodical way, attack the youth with a culture that would turn their natural rebelliousness against opression, away from a focus on the oligarchy or even towards a focus of collective progress but on a focus of materialism, go for self and OPP, and then rebeliousness against each other.

Fun toasting hip hop, challenging one rapper against another in fun turned to gangsta rap, and now self indulgent debauchery rap.

The street gangs prevalent since the 50s , used to basement parties and flashing colors in the 70s

became cold blooded
    hit teams and squads and high tech
    dealers of hard drugs to the point of cottage industry, had in hand whether willingly or unconsciously with the efforts of GOP Oliver North and Bush senior

Brother was replaced with the N word, Sister was replaced with the B wordl
    Black was replaced with the N word
    and darn near no one wanted to be called African

a culture amongst the youth of the 90s and early 21 century, embraced all the ideologies the GOP espoused , selfishness, materialism , xenophobia, clanishness, and a desire for the extremes of the capitalist ideal.

The X Klan, Paris, Professor Griff, Poor Righteous Teacher, Sister Souljah, and Arrested Development were banned from the airwaves
    but those who espoused the glorification of the GOP symbols ; Skull and Bones, Knights Templar, Illuminati, Baphomet, were paid millions, and promoted big time, making the covers of all major financial newspapers and magazines.

5. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    The point is they are focused on creating a mindset of future neocon mindsets within the Black youth, and the support of 50 cent and in the past LL Cool J is just a grain of sand on the encraoching dessert they are working on.

It is important to understand the psychology behind the creation of Sambos ain the past and the creation of Sambos for the future, via the process of reward and punishment, and then more reward and perks and favors.

They desire ten thousand, Roy Innises Clarence Thomases and Cains in the future, and not just clocking chedda, but being in positions of influence in the Black community

6. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    [​IMG] 50 Cent once said, 'I actually like Bush. In some ways, I'm the George W. Bush of hip hop, nobody likes me, but I'm still gonna run it for the next four years.”

Hook by Jay Z

I feel like... Black republican, money I got coming in
    cant turn my back on the hood I got love for them
    Cant claim my act has been good, too much thug in him
    I'll probably end back in the hood like f**k it then

http://www.latinrapper.com/jay_z_nas_black_republican_lyrics.html

7. SlickBeast

SlickBeast Well-Known Member MEMBER

Australia
    Programmer/Game developer
    Ratings:
    +361
    You cannot do that. Blacks have it harder than any other race. We have to constantly reinforced the idea of black solidarity. This doesn't mean we have to hate on white. This is what I keep telling people; black solidarity doesn't necessarily mean hating whites. Empowering the Black race has nothing to do with hating other races by default.

8. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    I think that you say that out of white priveledge and not common sense! Read what you wrote over again, then ask yourself would it make sense fro a father to go across town to take care of the children there before he takes care of his own!

Now what would you call a man like that?

9. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    In the words of Abraham Lincoln, which I extracted from my unfinished website;

This is our problem right now and the words of Abraham Lincoln at a meeting of so called black Leaders is the reason that our condition is what it is today.
    There is an unwillingness on the part of our people, harsh as it

10. Ankhur

Ratings:
    +3,014
    what is the website or book reference for that quote?

Users found this page by searching for:

1. quimbo and sambo

2. sambo and uncle tom

3. difference between uncle tom and sambo

4. quimbo sambo,
  5. sambo and gumbo,
  6. sambo uncle tom cabin