Black Short Stories : Unbreakable

eastc2005

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 13, 2005
if i only knew that Justin was a player the first time i met him, i wouldnt have cared less. But now i know the true meaning of "Get the Hell outta my house!". The reason im talking about this is because my husband of 2 years has 3 children i didnt know about. Maybe this may not seem much to you and you have had it worst. But i put all my trust and love into this man (boy) getting married at 18 years old. Leaving home and moving miles away to be with him. He told me i didnt have to work just stay in school, which was good for me. And out of those 2 years we have been so incredidably happy. That just changes everything when you find a half naked woman chillin in your pool and your husban cooking on the grill while their kids play around.
School was so boring today but i looked forward in coming home to my husband Justin Krammer, a famous basketball player. And laying on our big comfortable bed. I would never have guessed to be in this cituatin where i could have anything my little heart desired. But Justin gave me that opportunity and he was the best thing in my life right now. I parked my meada in the drive way behind a two door honda civic. The house was quiet. " Justin im home!" i called no answer. I smeled something cooking on the grill. And i thought " Thats a good man cooking for me again this week". I opend the patio door and saw some dark skined skinny chick in the pool with nothin but a tiny bikini on, to the side was Justin watching her every move on the grill, and three kids running around by the pool. " What is going on!" I said. They all turned to me with opened mouths. Justin put his spatula down as miss thang jumped out of the pool. " Lisa this is...Tasha" he said holding my arm gently. Tasha or whatever he called her came walking over and grabbing a gucci bag. " Wait a mintue thats my bag!" i snatched it from her. " J gave me that bag" tasha said rollin her eyes. " J, his name is Justin and you dont own nothin in this house!" i hollard. Tasha looked at Justin he shrugged. I looked at him. Tasha called her ugly kids, Meci, Cassady, and Johnnie and they all got into that honda. I threw the bag into the pool and stormed up stairs as Justin followed. " Come on Lisa one time ok?" i swirrled around at him. " One time are you asking me or telling me!" i was hurting and wanted to punch him dead in the face. YOu would think i wanted to cry but im not that type of girl. He know exactly what he did there was no explaining to me or telling me he was sorry. ' i mean what are you aboutto do?" he asked. " Im bout to get my bath get in the bed and go to sleep" i said. " Can we talk?" he asked. " YOu wanna talk ok tell me when where who what and how!" i said.
We sat on the bed, he told me those kids were his, he met her before we met and their oldest daughter was 4 years old he youngest was 1! What was i to do but get up and take a long hot shower. I locked him out of the room that night and for the next couple of days he seemed like he didnt care. On monday five days after that had happend. I came in to see tasha on my sitting at te dinnig room table eating. " Um you need to get up outta here!" I yelled. Justin came from around the corner. " Calm your voice down the baby is sleeping" my eyes widned. " What he hell happend to you!" i screamed confused. " He found someone else honey" Taha said getting up walking over to me. " you ... dont belong here in my house!" i said. tasha smiled. I cant stand this chick. I hit her dead in her mouth. As her head turned left and a few seconds later it popped back up to face me." what you want more?" i asked ready to snatch them nappy braids out her head. " J imma go ahead to the car!" she said walking off. ' Oh and Tasha when you arte with J learn to keep them braids clean!" i yelled after her. She slammed my door. " Justin!" i yelled. " What you dont talk to me for about a week and you think i was going to wait for you to come back, Lisa thats not how it goes okay, now im going on a trip with the kids for about a week so...." Justin picked up a couple of bags. " Get the hell outta my house!: i said. He turned to me. "Your house, the last time i checked it was mine!" he said. ' No Justin you cant..." he handed me a piece of paper. 'If you can pay for it you can have it" and that was that.
3 months later i live in an appartment over a chinese resteraunt where i work. I dont have much money to buy things, and Justin ran away somewhere nto giving me a penny.
I grabbed my coat and house keys. I ran down stairs and out the ack door. It was freezing and i saw some snow flakes. I ran into the grocer and went down the medicine aisle. It was so crowded. I couldnt get to the medicine i needed. it seemed like my headache was getting worse just standing there waiting til every one moved. I put my hand on my head and caughed. I was running a fever. Finally the line went down and i looked up and down for some alieve, but it was out. i went up to the check out desk. " plese tell me you have more Alieve in the back" i said. " Im sorru miss but that was out=r last load. I put my head on the counter as someone patted my shoulder. I loked up to see this fine light skined pony tailed brotha looking into my red tired eyes. " um you need Alieve?" he asked. " Yeah i do why?" i asked. " Here you can have mine" he said handing it to me. ' no i cant do that" i said. ' Well i just buying it just in case but you really need it" he said smiling. " Oh well.. thanks anyway" i paid for the alieve and began walking home. " hey i didnt get your ame?" he said walked beside me. ' Lisa Kra..Ray" i said. " let me guess you just got married?" he asked noticing i had almost said Krammer. " NO im divorced!" i said sneezing.He looked way to surprised. I dint think he knew exactly who i was and i wasnt goingto tell him. " oh im Drue Fredricks(drew from B2K). " oh ok i heard that name somewhere before" i said. " Radio im a DJ at club Comic" he said . " Oh thats right so it must be so much fun working like that huh?" i said he had already caught my attention. : yeah but its hectic you know, are you hungry?" he asked looking at me. " naw i cant eat right now dont have the stomach for it" we got to the chinese resturaunt and he turned to me. " so i know we just met but i would like to talkto you more" he said. I gave him my number and began walkin uop the steps to myt house. He looked at me and was confused. " YOu live here?" he asked. " Yeah i live and work here" he smiled and went into the resturaunt.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back