Black People : Unbelievable: Rent-a-negro.com

Watsy

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 5, 2001
Chicago
Occupation
Software Support
Hi folks, I know it's been awhile since I've been here, but I needed a place to go to ~ to vent. Someone sent me an email pointing me to this audacious website. It saddens me to know that in this day and age this type of thing can be so blatantly displayed on so public an environment with no repercussions. I don't know the ins and outs of what takes place getting a website, but is it not the webmasters task to monitor and/or prohibit such things?

How does an individual / a group / a race have this type of thing removed? http://rent-a-negro.com

I just went on that website to see if it was some kind of sick joke but upon readin there "FAQ's" I found out that they are indeed serious. I do not know how or who you can talk to, to get this removed but I just wanted to also vent at my disgust on this matter. Thanks for bringing this to my attention I plan on doing a little research on this topic. Until next time peace unto you. :)

Watsy ... Welcome Home Sister! :wave:

I was made aware of this site recently and am of the understanding that it belongs to a Black Female (don't hold me to this though). That site and her web site are linked together.

Regarding how to have a site removed, i'd imagine that it is difficult to do. There are many web sites that are much more offensive, bordering on, and probably engaging in, illegal activity. They are all thriving with no signs of going anywhere. I suppose if you could prove that a site was engaging in illegal activity, you'd be taking the first of many steps to having them removed. I'm not an attorney, so please take that into consideration as i guess about the law.

:heart:

Destee

Thanks for the warm welcome Destee, and thanks for pointing me to her site. I went to her site and read the different articles and although her site is kind of interesting, I just can't get with the slave mentality type of racism. We all know racism exists and you can either let it fester within, or realize that people are ignorant. One can either correct or ignore.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back