Black Relationships : Unattractive women

I think something that would apply especially to this online community is the mental aspect of the woman. The more elevated your mental state the less attractive you will find a woman that provides no mental stimulation. I look back and think of some of my past relationships and how the woman was physically very attractive but their lack of subject matter in conversation was so aggravating. I put up with it then because I was more interested in having a physical relationship. These days I would probably have to turn down a Beyonce because of the mental and spiritual bonds I am trying to make. A lot of good points have been made in this thread, I feel the thought process going into the subject and it is a good look.

I think something that would apply especially to this online community is the mental aspect of the woman. The more elevated your mental state the less attractive you will find a woman that provides no mental stimulation. I look back and think of some of my past relationships and how the woman was physically very attractive but their lack of subject matter in conversation was so aggravating. I put up with it then because I was more interested in having a physical relationship. These days I would probably have to turn down a Beyonce because of the mental and spiritual bonds I am trying to make. A lot of good points have been made in this thread, I feel the thought process going into the subject and it is a good look.

I call this maturation :).

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back