Unable to thank posts, reply to visitor messages?

enquiring_mind

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 25, 2009
UK
Hotep;

As a new member (I've already introduced myself on the Front Porch :) ), I have begun to recieve thanked posts and visitor messages to my profile, which I am unable to respond to, which I'm aware may come across as impolite to those who are trying to welcome me. Is this because the functionality of this site is limited for new members? Thanks for any assistance in advance!

E_M xx

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Hotep;

As a new member (I've already introduced myself on the Front Porch :) ), I have begun to recieve thanked posts and visitor messages to my profile, which I am unable to respond to, which I'm aware may come across as impolite to those who are trying to welcome me. Is this because the functionality of this site is limited for new members? Thanks for any assistance in advance!

E_M xx

Sister Enquiring Mind ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

Thanks for joining us and sharing! :toast:

To answer your questions, you must have 25 posts before you can "Thank Someone" on a post ... and leaving visitor messages on a profile page can only be done by Premium Members. Premium Membership is $10.00 per month or $100.00 per year, and it goes toward helping keep the community alive.

If you have any more questions, we're right here, and please make yourself at home, because you are!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Is Trump Going to Prison?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Latest profile posts

cherryblossom wrote on watzinaname's profile.
Dropping by to say, "Hi!" ,sister Watz. Hope all is well.
cherryblossom wrote on WARRIOR's profile.
Hey, Warrior! Right On!