Black People Politics : UN Takeover of US, Oh! It's Coming 2 A Town Near YOU

LOL -- listen to you using big words like ---wanton hardheadedness!

Seriously, Eye hear what you are saying!

You are very welcome, Fine1952, and thank you for your due diligence ...

We touch and agree, two(2) or more heads are always better than one(1). And, consensus based resolution and compromise is always better than wanton hardheadedness, resulting in setting up camp and shooting arrows at each other. Our GroupThink Progress Group effort functioned in the manner of our African tradition, reaching consensus on matters rather than fierce back and fort debate.

This situation again, bares watching closely, and you are certainly up for the task ... Keep on Keeping On my sister friend.

And just who do you think is running the UN?

Tell the UN I said good luck with that takeover attempt. Something tells me that the rich and the super rich who rule this country through their corporations - and who have infinitely more re$ource$ than the UN - aren't going to give their cash cow up without giving the UN a good beat down, and even then there's no guarantee that the UN will be able to assume control.

Judging by the tone of your question I'd say it's the same people who own the US. That being the case, how is it possible for the UN to take over something it already owns, lock, stock and barrel?

Its only headquartered in New York ...

kveus0233p.jpg
kveus5559p.jpg

The headquarters of the United Nations in New York were developed by an international team of architects. The main building, the Secretariat, was one of the city's first skyscrapers in International Style.

http://www.aviewoncities.com/nyc/unitednations.htm

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back